Saints 0 Stoke 1

St Chalet

When it's his first game back after 3 months out would you expect him to last 90 mins?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's the last game of the season, we need a goal and he's a professional athlete so yes, I would expect it possible for him to last another 30 mins.

Yeah, because that's not at all going to be anything to do with the fact that this is Austin's first start since December and was never likely to be fit enough to play the whole 90 mins.

We've got some utter f***ing muppets on this forum :mcinnes:

It's the last game of the season! If he's so unfit that he can't last another 30 mins then he shouldn't have started.

It's the last game of the season, we need a goal and he's a professional athlete so yes, I would expect it possible for him to last another 30 mins.

Can understand the change given that you only get match fit playing matches....would like to see Gabbi and Austin given a run together tho

It's the last game of the season! If he's so unfit that he can't last another 30 mins then he shouldn't have started.

So you're upset that the manager is now rectifying that with a substitution?

Seems like he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Yeah, because that's not at all going to be anything to do with the fact that this is Austin's first start since December and was never likely to be fit enough to play the whole 90 mins.

We've got some utter f***ing muppets on this forum :mcinnes:

Or he shouldve been given 10 mins Wednesday when we needed something different, then started gabbi today and bought on Austin with 30 to go, Puel is as clueless as a lot of the Pro Puel supporters on this forum