Saints 0 Stoke 1

St Chalet

Currently finishing 8th - if we had won the League Cup Final as we deserved to instead of losing and finished 8th, would people still be calling for Puel to go?

Are you actually watching this we are the home team in the last game of the season and we brought a defender on for JWP this is not good enough mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you actually watching this we are the home team in the last game of the season and we brought a defender on for JWP this is not good enough mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am and yes, completely agree with you. Just wondered how much difference winning a Cup Final would have made...

Probably time to make a change of manager I guess.

How on earth have we finished in 8th? :lol:

However, I personally think that Les Reed, for his failed transfer business, and the players, who have been on the beach, should share some, if not the overwhelming majority, of the blame for this poor end of season.

Just please not Marco Silva. We'll be relegation candidates under him.

Currently finishing 8th - if we had won the League Cup Final as we deserved to instead of losing and finished 8th, would people still be calling for Puel to go?

Poor home form through the season, coupled with the recent goal drought I think they would.

On the face of it our season overall has not been bad but I don't think many have confidence in the manager for next season.

I do feel sorry for CP though who has not been helped by Reed's transfer dealings, and of course injuries, but you might expect a better showing over the last few weeks.

That has probably sealed Puel's fate - awful display and taking off JWP for Pied was mindless in the extreme.

Home form not good enough and likely to cost Puel his job.

Please get rid of Steven Davis in the summer - why on earth is Clasie not playing instead of him?