Villa vs Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

19 minutes ago, Saint Pete said:

Hmmm, bit surprised at that. Didn't think we would change from the winning team last week. Ralph must be impressed with what he is seeing from Theo so far.

Theo played well in his last game, Redmond didn't (unless you're Alan Smith) and has been below par for a while now. Hopefully being benched will do him good in the long run.

8 minutes ago, itchen said:

Does anyone know if you can Chromecast from Sky Box Office? I could from BT last week but doesn't seem possible from Sky.

I've never bought an event from Sky so don't know for sure, but if I watch Sky on Virgin from my PC (or remotely) as part of my VM sub it will open up a dedicated window that doesn't have controls other then for the content. If PPV uses the same then I think the answer is likely to be no.

I'm supposing you dont have direct access to Sky on your TV.

1 minute ago, twopintsnilnil said:

I've never bought an event from Sky so don't know for sure, but if I watch Sky on Virgin from my PC (or remotely) as part of my VM sub it will open up a dedicated window that doesn't have controls other then for the content. If PPV uses the same then I think the answer is likely to be no.

I'm supposing you dont have direct access to Sky on your TV.

Just stream it save 15 quid ;) 

• Jimmy_D locked and unpinned this topic