Coronavirus

whelk

10 hours ago, Turkish said:

“People like me”? 🤣🤣

you make my point for me.

for the record I don’t recall ever saying that, I do remember saying it was a big panic over nothing, didn’t the science say ridiculous amounts of infections and deaths? (omicron) and so it proved to be. Sorry you never got another lock down

Whatever helps you sleep at night sugar plum, you clearly still care about this far more than I do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night sugar plum, you clearly still care about this far more than I do.

When you don’t spend your life shitting yourself about things that won’t happen you tend to sleep well 

30 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

no errors mate, just opinion, which is largely in line with reality

If you say so. Mate.

Maybe your opinions would be better if you learnt from previous errors of judgement. Mate 

Edited by Tamesaint
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, whelk said:

Covid enquiry quite interesting 

I saw a journalist slating Boris earlier because he had suggested in some WhatsApp messages that the lives of 85 year olds were worth less than others. I thought that was obvious common sense? Not that I'm any fan of Boris but that seems a weird thing to be slating him for. 

7 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I saw a journalist slating Boris earlier because he had suggested in some WhatsApp messages that the lives of 85 year olds were worth less than others. I thought that was obvious common sense? Not that I'm any fan of Boris but that seems a weird thing to be slating him for. 

I think quite funny that they clearly had no idea their WhatsApp messages would be evidence 

And yes some of the stuff we are meant to be appalled at is actually understandable 

Edited by whelk

Dom Cummins to Lee Cain on WhatsApp, about BoJo;

"Get in here, he's melting down.

I've literally said the same thing 10 fucking times and he still won't absorb it. I'm exhausted just talking to him and stopping the trolley.

I have had to sit here for 2 hours just to stop him saying stupid shit".

Lee Cain replies "I'm exhausted with him"

Then Dom posts "It's only a matter of time before his babbling exposes the fact he doesn't know what to say".

Edited by badgerx16

They're all being exposed now for what most people realised that they are - a bunch of lying incompetent and corrupt idiots who took the country for a fucking ride and left old people to die while they partied.

It must be a shock to those who have been stubbornly telling us for the last few years that Boris and the worst cabinet in history played a blinder.

He was an appalling PM and is still an appalling human being, and anyone who supported him must feel like they were conned.

Mainly because they were.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, rallyboy said:

They're all being exposed now for what most people realised that they are - a bunch of lying incompetent and corrupt idiots who took the country for a fucking ride and left old people to die while they partied.

It must be a shock to those who have been stubbornly telling us for the last few years that Boris and the worst cabinet in history played a blinder.

He was an appalling PM and is still an appalling human being, and anyone who supported him must feel like they were conned.

You’re saying it like it’s news. We knew all this already 

lets remember there were a lot of people who despite being anti Tory were fully behind what they were telling, following in the science and people who said otherwise were sneered at

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rallyboy said:

But but but he single handedly gave us Brexit 😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Turkish said:

lets remember there were a lot of people who despite being anti Tory were fully behind what they were telling, following in the science and people who said otherwise were sneered at

But what this enquiry is showing is that they weren't following the science. Boris was dithering, Hancock was clueless, and overall the Cabinet were rudderless and unable to take decisions or control.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

But what this enquiry is showing is that they weren't following the science. Boris was dithering, Hancock was clueless, and overall the Cabinet were rudderless and unable to take decisions or control.

We know that. has there been anything new come out so far? 

They were laughing at everyone. They were incompetent, arrogant and breaking their own rules.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yeah, you and I knew it, anyone sensible did, but thousands of people out there and a couple of fanboys on here have been telling us what a great job the Government has been doing, and how they would love their beloved Boris back because he's such a top bloke.

This is news to them. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, whelk said:

Today Hancock looking like the idiot we all thought him to be. Getting crowded out of the news but shambolic doesn’t cover it

How the fuck has he pulled that piece he’s smashing? She’s quite tidy he an absolute bellend, the sort of kid that would ride up to you on his bike give a wanker sign a ride off quick ad he could

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

...the sort of kid that would ride up to you on his bike give a wanker sign a ride off quick ad he could

That sounded quite specific.

... checks front covers of tomorrow's papers...

"Saints fan lamps Hancock"

"Turkish receives grateful thanks of nation."

'on yer bike, Hancock!' shouts Saints hero Turkish."

🙂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

How the fuck has he pulled that piece he’s smashing? She’s quite tidy he an absolute bellend, the sort of kid that would ride up to you on his bike give a wanker sign a ride off quick ad he could

Power is an aphrodisiac 

Yes, a real mystery, the bloke who can sign off literally billions of pounds worth of dodgy invoices, and with your brother in the health business too, what made Hancock so attractive?....

The first rules of keeping off the front page, never get caught shagging something, and never award huge contracts to a pub called The Cock Inn.

And definitely avoid doing both at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He told us in 1997. No doubt everyone will deny it and say silly things, but think, for the first time in your lives, think. How could he say this 22 years before it actually happened? I am sorry, but he has been proven right about a great many things. It is just fashionable to pass him off as a nutter as some of what he says about Archons etc. are a bit beyond the pale.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

He told us in 1997. No doubt everyone will deny it and say silly things, but think, for the first time in your lives, think. How could he say this 22 years before it actually happened? I am sorry, but he has been proven right about a great many things. It is just fashionable to pass him off as a nutter as some of what he says about Archons etc. are a bit beyond the pale.

So you think at a time when biological/chemical warfare, genetic modification, spanish flu, the plague, anti-vaccine, anti-fluoridation, cabal conspiracies etc etc were all real things, that DI is meant to be some sort of sage to come up with his conspiracy theory. The whole world was waiting for a pandemic to happen, which would be fought by a vaccine. 

Where he is cuckoo about is, how and why the pandemic happened.

• Like 1

So much backtracking and revisionism ;

"On-the-spot fines of £10,000 for breaching Covid laws on large gatherings were too high, the home secretary during the pandemic has said.

Dame Priti Patel told the Covid inquiry the penalty - introduced ahead of the August bank holiday in 2020 - was not proportionate.

She added that, along with her officials at the Home Office, she had pushed back against it at the time."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67372615

"Dame Priti also accepted that the Covid regulations had proved confusing for both the public and police - but said drafting the legislation was "solely the domain" of Matt Hancock's health department."

On 07/11/2023 at 07:22, east-stand-nic said:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...