Things 'They' Don't Want you to Know

CollinsDic

47 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Vax free and alive would be more accurate.

“Never had the BCG, polio vax, never travelled so dint need the malaria or cholera vax. I’m safe me, in me coal bunker”. “Ifs I get sick God will save me”

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Turkish said:

Another lock down possible within weeks Witty is saying. So vaccines aren’t our way out of this then 

It never was. It is such a clear sham. I am genuinely shocked how many people refuse to try and see another view, fear I guess. 

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/commentisfree/2021/jun/27/why-most-people-who-now-die-with-covid-have-been-vaccinated?fbclid=IwAR3-kdFneESdrz_qeGnEbtzakKIjL0G71M-bnQBJCa4E0cqW5_XwfCc28_g

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Plastic said:

But our masters have had the vaccine too, have they doomed themselves?  😢 

Collin’s progeny will inherit the Earth.

No, they haven't. Open your eyes. Good god. It's amazing how insane humans are. Did u see your masters having the jab and factually know what was being injected to them? Do you believe everything you see on the box?

5 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

No, they haven't. Open your eyes. Good god. It's amazing how insane humans are. Did u see your masters having the jab and factually know what was being injected to them? Do you believe everything you see on the box?

Oh I see. BoJo got the sugar pill. Damn he’s sneaky! Joke’s on him though, he’ll have no-one to cut his hair once all the plebs have been exterminated. Or generate his electricity, or grow his food…. Erm, not sure he’s thought this out fully..

aha!! That’s where Collin comes in! No more life on the dole for you mate! We might be doomed, but you will be a slave to the elite!

Edited by Plastic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

So it is a co-ordinated multi-governmental population extermination campaign, after all.

Funny, when I suggested you'd said that before you said i was wrong. But here we are, the Prime Minister is having a fake vaccine to get the rest of us to take the real one which he knows full well will kill us.

Clear.

On January 1st 2020 when the Prime Minister did a broadcast to the UK saying that 2020 was going to be "a fantastic year for Britain", he already knew of the whole "lockdown and then exterminate the population" plan, right? He would have been in the meetings, wouldn't he?

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Which was taught to you by 'masters'....

Maybe collins has got a point and they taught you those things years ago, making sure their plan succeded in 2021 :suspicious:

In the first lecture of one module the lecturer indicated a pile of books; " These books will all teach you the current understanding of this subject". He then indicated another pile; "Here is a book I have just written that outlines my theory. This is what we wil studying for the next 5 weeks".

The introduction to biochemistry was better; "What is the difference between a hormone and an enzyme?.......You can't hear an enzyme".

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

In the first lecture of one module the lecturer indicated a pile of books; " These books will all teach you the current understanding of this subject". He then indicated another pile; "Here is a book I have just written that outlines my theory. This is what we wil studying for the next 5 weeks".

And that master is here today, step forward Colin!

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

And that master is here today, step forward Colin!

I don't think so, unless he owns a time machine. If CD's physical age is anywhere near his mental age then i graduated long before his unfortunate mother drew the short straw.

14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

I don't think so, unless he owns a time machine. If CD's physical age is anywhere near his mental age then i graduated long before his unfortunate mother drew the short straw.

There you go again, listening to your masters when they tell you time travel isn't possible.

Open your mind, look further than your TV and you'll see it.

53 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

There you go again, listening to your masters when they tell you time travel isn't possible.

Open your mind, look further than your TV and you'll see it.

He's got you !!!

If I look further than my TV I can watch all the birds in our front garden.

Edited by badgerx16

18 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I wish there were birds in my front garden 😳

I can watch plenty of tits 😉

( Blue tits, great tits, coal tits, marsh tits, long tailed tits.......but I think we have taken this off topic ).

Edited by badgerx16

8 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Just had my second death jab. You really should get it, Bill Gates could work wonders with your programming!

44 minutes ago, Trout-Tickler said:

Just had my second death jab. You really should get it, Bill Gates could work wonders with your programming!

CollinsDic v1.2 - bug fixes will be released in 6 months. Perhaps when we all succumb it will be via a Blue Screen Of Death.

Edited by badgerx16

13 hours ago, benjii said:

Sounds as though CollinsDic will have to pack away the glow-sticks and ease of the eccies, come September. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I believe humans could be fooled so easily as you all have.

Edited by CollinsDic
wrote wrong

So according to the gentleman on the right, Bill Gates is solely responsible for arranging the production of vaccines to kill millions.

If correct I have to tip my hat to Billy Boy as he has been able to hoodwink all bar a few experts in the medical profession and work in concert with Governments around the world, who have produced their own vaccines, whilst arranging to set up 5G networks to fry our brains.

Once Bill and his mates have finished implementing the 'Grand Plan' presumably they will then be able to live in splendid isolation as those of us 'workers', who will undoubtedly expire from the vaccines or radiation from 5G, wont be around to keep the world's economy going.

Meantime, assuming to some 'enlightened' people , these group of billionaire and governmental ne'er do wells are sending signals into space by means of rocket launches and crop circles to allow their alien masters to arrive and take over their rightful place as governors of the earth.

i did have this theory explained to me once by a young chappie on a train and he gained great credibility when honest enough to say this all became clear to him after a visit to a music festival where the 'gear' was spectacular.

Fortunately the chap was thrown off the train at the next stop for 'forgetting' his train ticket!!

It reminded me of the experience of Gail Brabrook, one of the founders of Extinction Rebellion, who admitted her view on life was profoundly affected by taking copious amounts of powdery substances whilst visiting South America a few years ago.

I feel for you guys, really I do. Your fear is palpable. You know deep down inside it is all a lie but facing it takes a real man and a lot of courage. Don't beat yourselves up about it. We cannot all be clever, brave, able to see through brainwashing and propaganda. Likely you would have all lapped up Hitler's speeches in the 1930's also.

I do

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

I feel for you guys, really I do. Your fear is palpable. You know deep down inside it is all a lie but facing it takes a real man and a lot of courage. Don't beat yourselves up about it. We cannot all be clever, brave, able to see through brainwashing and propaganda. Likely you would have all lapped up Hitler's speeches in the 1930's also.

My friend, I can assure you I am not at all afraid of being vaccinated against Covid and there seems only to be a few, guided by their religious principles or distrust of society, often stoked by the likes of QAnon, and other likeminded organisations, who share your view.
I look at the fact that vaccination was started in very rudimentary fashion around 1000AD at a time when Chinese, Turks and Arab nations had more advance medical knowledge than the western world.
Since then life spans have been extended by medical science finding ways of protecting people, by vaccination, from killer diseases such as:
Smallpox
Polio
Yellow fever
Rubella
Typhoid
Hepatitis
Chicken Pox
Measles
Mumps
HIV etc etc

Of course you are quite within your rights to have an alternate view of the world but it would be interesting what sources you rely on, apart from one physician in the US, to obtain your information.
I would like your assistance to research too in an attempt to obtain a different view to that offered up by the main news feeds.
Please dont suggest Alex Jones or David Icke as I have researched them.

28 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Of course you are quite within your rights to have an alternate view of the world but it would be interesting what sources you rely on, apart from one physician in the US, to obtain your information.
I would like your assistance to research too in an attempt to obtain a different view to that offered up by the main news feeds.
Please dont suggest Alex Jones or David Icke as I have researched them.

Just a check when you say research - do you mean google search, watch videos on social media and what my neighbour heard type of research or the research where you compile a literature review and write a summary on each article? Or alternatively a random sample of sources and perform independent analysis on the reported results?

For each article will you look into the source (the author, journal, funder and organisation the author belongs to).

Will you ask yourself why this source might publish these particular results? Did you follow the trail of references and apply the same source of scrutiny to them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

I bet you believe that  Donald Trump won the 2020 US Presidential election and that Hilary Clinton is at the centre of a paedophile ring.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

C’mon you must have some Jewish conspiracy theories? Didn’t Jewish space lasers start the fires in the US?

Nazi’s loved the likes of you mate. Swallow any old bullshit.

Genuine question- do you have a job?

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

You know you've jumped the shark when the Nazis are being brought into it! 

• Like 1

Interesting that the conspiracy theorists say people who dissagree with them are afraid, when generally they start off as the ones looking for alternatives to allay their own fears and lack of understanding.

Saw the pattern in some friends, they were deathly afraid of sending their children to school when the pandemic began, scared that cities in China were being laid waste with massive burial pyres and that the government was trying to pull the wool over their eyes over the scale of the threat the disease posed. Now, they have totally 180'd and consider it an excuse to destroy liberty in the name of the flu.

Can't have it all ways kids.

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

LOL! You think Hitler was real?!

Use your loaf FFS!!!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

You come across as absolutely petrified. All over a fucking needle. Grow up. 

55 minutes ago, jawillwill said:

What is going to suddenly happen to vaccinated people in 5 or 10 years?

Go and see if you can find the interview Bill Gates did on TV in around 2008 when he stated very clearly that the world needed to be depopulated. He said we had reached the tipping point with regards to pollution, climate change and went on to say that in 100 years we will likely become extinct if the population keeps growing at the same rate that it has been for the 50 years before.

The elite/government masters are faced with two clear choices. Let humanity destroy itself due to over population but continued population growth, leading to more raping of natural resources, starvation, disease and lack of clean air, or how about this......depopulate the earth so humanity can have a chance to survive. I wonder which one they will choose?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Go and see if you can find the interview Bill Gates did on TV in around 2008 when he stated very clearly that the world needed to be depopulated. He said we had reached the tipping point with regards to pollution, climate change and went on to say that in 100 years we will likely become extinct if the population keeps growing at the same rate that it has been for the 50 years before.

The elite/government masters are faced with two clear choices. Let humanity destroy itself due to over population but continued population growth, leading to more raping of natural resources, starvation, disease and lack of clean air, or how about this......depopulate the earth so humanity can have a chance to survive. I wonder which one they will choose?

We know which one they chose!

They chose to invent a virus that kills off the old people. These "elite" aren't very fucking bright are they?

• Like 1