Murphy waving goodbye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thereisonlyonemickychannon

42 minutes ago, Thereisonlyonemickychannon said:

Nasty little git. Murphy waving....

That has definitely got the Saints players backs up.

Come on Saints....let's show those geordies that they ain't in the final yet.

I am right in saying that DCC' suspension is served vs blackpool as it was a red card? But yellow cards count only in the carabao cup?

I wouldn't want to murphy and on that pitch if we're most likely going out - can see someone going in on him hard late on for the sake of a meaningless yellowย ๐Ÿ˜‹

Edited by Saint86
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

I am right in saying that DCC' suspension is served vs blackpool as it was a red card? But yellow cards count only in the carabao cup?

I wouldn't want to murphy and on that pitch if we're most likely going out - can see someone going in on him hard late on for the sake of a meaningless yellowย ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yup - DCC banned Saturday, back for Tuesday

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S-Clarke said:

Not sure why everyone has got worked up about this, we'd be lapping it up if JWP was pulling faces and gestures to Zaha.

The minority might, but i suspect the majority would say it's a classless gesture and that someone would have a word with him about. A slight smirk (which would be JWPs bag i suspect) is fair game, but that pathetic little hand waving thing....i don't think many would lap that up.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

Yup - DCC banned Saturday, back for Tuesday

I suspect that is partially why they all went for him, trying to get a reaction which would spark a straight red rather than second yellow (3 game ban over 1 game).ย 
ย 

As others have said, itโ€™s part of football. JWP done it to zaha many a time.ย 
ย 

Shame it wasnโ€™t Lyanco who got sent off, might have helped us.ย 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dman said:

I suspect that is partially why they all went for him, trying to get a reaction which would spark a straight red rather than second yellow (3 game ban over 1 game).ย 
ย 

As others have said, itโ€™s part of football. JWP done it to zaha many a time.ย 
ย 

Shame it wasnโ€™t Lyanco who got sent off, might have helped us.ย 

If it were lyanco being sent off and Murphy waving at him he'd be looking at a lengthy ban for drop kicking the rat

Edited by Saint Scott
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Saint86 said:

Yeah right. Our bunch of fannies donโ€™t even appeal ref decisions or dive like most PL teams, let alone put a strong revenge tackle in.ย 
ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

Not sure why everyone has got worked up about this, we'd be lapping it up if JWP was pulling facesย 

2 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

Not sure why everyone has got worked up about this, we'd be lapping it up if JWP was pulling faces and gestures to Zaha.

ย 

Maybe you would lap it up, not WE.....jwp does wind up people, and is not childish about it. He gets stuck in. But the childish wave by NC player is a taunt that should be dealt with.ย 

• Like 2

Maybe if DCC hadn't been absolutely skinned for their winner he'd have a case for retaliating.ย 

As it is, I'd rather the team focus on trying to hit more than two consecutive passes before they start getting in touch with their feelings, aggressive or otherwise.

All of this gash about aggression and getting in people's faces is just a distraction. If you can move the ball and score goals, the dark arts are the icing on the cake, maybe giving you an edge in exceedingly close games. If you're utter shite like we are at the moment, all they do is get you waved off the pitch by the team that's just beat you.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

Maybe you would lap it up, not WE.....jwp does wind up people, and is not childish about it. He gets stuck in. But the childish wave by NC player is a taunt that should be dealt with.ย 

Wasnโ€™t the JWP Saha thing before the red - actually leading to the red - which is all part of the game and probably related to a weakness identified in Saha, whereas the Murphy incident was after the card was shown and the player was leaving the field?
ย 

ย 

• Like 5