Hendy

swannymere

Many years back I had to buy a laser printer and fax machine for work. When a salesman proposed Sharp I said I absolutely would not entertain that brand. When he asked why I told him it is because they sponsor Manchester United. He refused to accept this and kept asking what the real reason is. I told him it was the real reason, just like I would never buy Crown Paints...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Cat said:

I temped in a Royal Mail sorting office when I was at Uni, anything going to Portsmouth automatically went second class.

Is this recent, as I’m sadly back in a PO postcode, albeit one road distance from an SO postcode, and having recently moved we’re still waiting on a lot of Mail to arrive. 😂

7 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Is this recent, as I’m sadly back in a PO postcode, albeit one road distance from an SO postcode, and having recently moved we’re still waiting on a lot of Mail to arrive. 😂

It was either 95 or 96. I know post is slow sometimes but it's not that slow.

Just to let you know I won't be replying to any of your posts from now on as you are living in a PO postcode. I recommend everyone else follows suit.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Me too I’m in SO, behind my end garden fence is a PO postcode and he’s ex filth 🤮

18 hours ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I hate Alexander Armstrong. Any programme on TV or Radio where he makes an appearance goes straight off. 

What am I missing, is he a skate? He's from north of Newcastle!

Or is it his son Adam Armstrong you choose to switch off when he's on TV? :)