The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

6 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Beware of The Lost Prophets as well...one of them for certain. 

Your application is awaiting final approval 

excellent work you will make a fine member 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Ooh, just heard on a potential new one...

0_iPMHjuTx49g5yT-9.jpg

Well spotted with the O'hare Airport, Chicago. My first thought was Saints Legend Terry Plaine was making a comeback. He was a "winger" was he not? It's alright, I've got me coat. 

Edited by Saint Keef
  • Haha 1

On 16/01/2024 at 09:12, Turkish said:

next time a transfer clue becomes a reality there is a hand heart shaped celebration gesture coming in your direction

R.5cd8c7cabcb9af36b9bbe64f77f8710e?rik=%2bupToRaEvtJ7sg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

I dont think you can take any credit regarding tips of transfers, as at no time did you put up this signal as you had promised. 

Credibility is gone 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I dont think you can take any credit regarding tips of transfers, as at no time did you put up this signal as you had promised. 

Credibility is gone 

100% hit rate says otherwise pal

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

facts dont lie pal

I know its all a game but you can put any picture down and then make it seem like an answer. 

The CoT was very amusing, but it is getting a bit tedious with all the pictures and the little bunch of schoolgirls whispering behind peoples backs.

As you obviously do get snippets, how about on the day when @loose lips sink ships' stuff is irrelevant actually put the info live. Most of it is not fresh to the market as its out there if you can be bothered to look.

Anyway, the window closes today and so we have to wait until the summer window for the fun and games to start again. 

Edited by OldNick
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Yeah, this is the one that has been in the background for a while. As you say, it's all about the dominoes. 

Holgate anything to do with the dominos? Another midfielder in to compensate Charles having to move to CB worst case 

• Haha 1

Just now, Turkish said:

indeed a bit of gratitude might be nice once in a while

Lol, yes I'm very thankful for the information and appreciate it, I'm looking forward to the explanation to the clue you put up today. 

I was just as grateful to Comical Ali during the Gulf War, he gave me much pleasure and laughter during that period. The CoT thread has done so but probably now run its course

• Haha 1

Understand Saints are set to finalise the loan signing of Porto B midfielder Ussamane Djalo, 19. Joins under-21s. Reportedly scouted by Man United, Brighton and Everton. Believe loan is a chance to assess closely and make informed long-term decision in summer.

Looking forward t see where this has been put on here

• Haha 1

On 30/01/2024 at 14:24, Turkish said:

you thought wrong. We can have as many loans as you want, but you can only name 5 in the matchday squad. 

It was clearly insinuated here @OldNick. You need to do better at looking deeper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Lol, of course it was. Hes going to be in the matchday squad is he? Comical Ali 2

Exactly - he's not going to be in the matchday squad, hence Turks comment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dman said:

Exactly - he's not going to be in the matchday squad, hence Turks comment. 

Lol, ohh of course it was, no mention of him being in Portugal last week. Talk about stretching a point 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Lol, ohh of course it was, no mention of him being in Portugal last week. Talk about stretching a point 

Loose lips sink ships. If you can't see past what's in front of you and want to be spoon fed info, that's up to you. 

As trusted ITK's, we don't opperate like that. 

100% strike record talks for itself. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

Understand Saints are set to finalise the loan signing of Porto B midfielder Ussamane Djalo, 19. Joins under-21s. Reportedly scouted by Man United, Brighton and Everton. Believe loan is a chance to assess closely and make informed long-term decision in summer.

Looking forward t see where this has been put on here

Really bro check his number

image.png.1ff7f576dfde99f608bb0a8ed8fb1224.png

3 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Most likely:

Domino With 5 Spots & 5 Spots | ClipArt ETC

7 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

How do you know it's an incoming..?

Ahh damn. Hopefully not anyone from the starting 11, no chance we can replace them this late on. (Without the clue being about holgate which is common knowledge) 

7 hours ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

You heard it here 1st .. 

Might be today. Might be in the summer.

COT here i come....

20240201_071137.jpg

Are we talking about Nathan Wood at Swansea, in Wales?

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust