Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JSpeake said:

Look closer and make of it what you WILL

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest

Has Will Salt been dragged back into it, and more allegations made ?

 

Maybe there were certain promises made in exchange for being honest but these are now causally cruel with the outcome 

maybe Tonda and Saints was a masterpiece untIl They tore it up

not saying this is FACT by maybe someone now feels like a crumpled up piece of paper 

Edited by Turkish
Posted
8 minutes ago, Football Special said:

What happened to loose lips sink ships? 

If you were the slightest bit ITK you would understand that I’d rather be in a group of 10  and have some facts than a group of 100 and talk about them 

Posted
2 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

I suspect we'd sack him for gross misconduct if he received a massive ban and we wouldn't need to pay him off

Can’t see that holding up given the club publicly backed him 😅

Posted
On 01/08/2026 at 18:38, MB said:

My understanding is the club are aware of said punishment but are considering options for appeal. Its not as harsh though as people fear. All I really know. 

 

 

1 hour ago, MB said:

Appeal lodged 

That’s a long appeal window

Posted

Expect news early next week when players are due back. Club to provide briefing.

Talks held with RE

  • Haha 2
Posted
25 minutes ago, MB said:

Expect news early next week when players are due back. Club to provide briefing.

Talks held with RE

Appeal allowed?

Posted
3 hours ago, MB said:

Expect news early next week when players are due back. Club to provide briefing.

Talks held with RE

If you keep saying "something will happen next week" every single week then eventually you will get your moment of "look I told you so".

Unfortunately for you most of us aren't as thick as you seem to think we are.

Rob Edwards has been reported in the Telegraph for some time as well.

Honestly it is fucking pathetic.

  • Like 1
Posted

I think if someone flipped a coin, MB’s sources would confirm it was either going to be heads or tails, then when it actually landed it’d be the ace of spades.

  • Haha 1
Posted
8 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

I suspect we'd sack him for gross misconduct if he received a massive ban and we wouldn't need to pay him off

'Sack' someone for gross misconduct six months after it happened?  Were the club not aware it was gross misconduct in May?  I think even the dumbest solicitor would have a field day if that were to happen.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I think if someone flipped a coin, MB’s sources would confirm it was either going to be heads or tails, then when it actually landed it’d be the ace of spades.

If it was MB's coin it would never land, just disappear into thin air.

Posted
10 hours ago, cambsaint said:

I have completely lost confidence in the FA and consider that they must now completely review their entire disciplinary process , a belief greatly enhanced by the Man City fiasco, which I now hope they lose.

Man City’s case is between them and the Premier League. The FA have nothing to do with that, they’re a completely separate body with a different remit. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

I think the constant ridiculing of MB has gone far enough. Perhaps just ignore his posts if you don't think they are legitimate. 

Bore off 😂

  • Haha 1
Posted
2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

I think if someone flipped a coin, MB’s sources would confirm it was either going to be heads or tails, then when it actually landed it’d be the ace of spades.

Would that be a Scottish coin...? ;)

Posted
1 hour ago, Midfield_General said:

Man City’s case is between them and the Premier League. The FA have nothing to do with that, they’re a completely separate body with a different remit. 

 City could, and probably should, be subsequently charged by the FA under the same rule Tonda is charged under, bringing the game into disrepute.

  • Like 3
Posted
Just now, Sunnyside Saint said:

 City could, and probably should, be subsequently charged by the FA under the same rule Tonda is charged under, bringing the game into disrepute.

 

guy-pointing-up-this-eva4afc2yhpsnubb.gif

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sunnyside Saint said:

 City could, and probably should, be subsequently charged by the FA under the same rule Tonda is charged under, bringing the game into disrepute.

I think I read somewhere that the FA said that they would be taking a look. Nothing to look at properly until the appeal process has concluded, which could take years of course.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, Sunnyside Saint said:

 City could, and probably should, be subsequently charged by the FA under the same rule Tonda is charged under, bringing the game into disrepute.

I don't think they can charge an entire club with that, just individuals.

I could be wrong though.

  • Like 1
Posted
18 minutes ago, Sunnyside Saint said:

 City could, and probably should, be subsequently charged by the FA under the same rule Tonda is charged under, bringing the game into disrepute.

The FA aren’t involved in the Man City case at the moment though. So saying ‘I hope they lose’ doesn’t make sense. 

\MLG 

Posted
1 hour ago, LiberalCommunist said:

I think the constant ridiculing of MB has gone far enough. Perhaps just ignore his posts if you don't think they are legitimate. 

I totally agree. It’s simply nastiness.
 

As a general rule most users understand that the veracity - or otherwise - of anything posted on this forum has always ( and probably will always) be conditional. Opinions are personal. Respect them or don’t respect them but attacking the individual for daring to express them? I think that’s not Saintly. 
 

It’s also commonly accepted that announcements on the OFFICIAL SFC SITE  is the ultimate truth test.  Until then all SFC related posts here on this chat forum are opinions suppositions and, quite often thankfully, light hearted entertainment. Even the posts abusing other posters can be regarded by some as, apparently, “ entertainment “ - unless you are the one being abused that is. It’s distasteful entertainment but there’s always an audience for it. 
 

So- MB do write whatever you like. My view on the veracity is secondary frankly. You are a content creator here. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
2 hours ago, LiberalCommunist said:

I think the constant ridiculing of MB has gone far enough. Perhaps just ignore his posts if you don't think they are legitimate. 

By ridiculing do you mean bringing up his previous posts and holding him to account for what he has said?

Posted
11 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

By ridiculing do you mean bringing up his previous posts and holding him to account for what he has said?

We don't do that here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...