MLT and Pinnacle withdraw

Well Mr Lynam can now join the 'Wilde Club'....

The club where false promises, smoke and mirrors, and lack of delivery is a membership requirement....

Thanks....you've really helped. ;-)

Wonder if he'll come on here to give us the truth eh?

Not that it matters anymore...but to use a SFC Legend.....priceless...you really couldn't make it up.

Maybe there will be a new bid from "Top flight" or "Callaway"

.... Will MLT get eggs thrown at him?

.... Will saints ever play at SM Stadium ever again?

.... Will this be the end for saints?

.... Will Fry be forced to wrap up the club?

.... Will saints fans moan and ***** about lowe etc etc

.... Will I need a few beers tonight?

Come on you Swiss, hopefully this will drive the price down as the two front runners have pulled out the creditors will want something so may accept less?

In reply to Tokyo-Saint, I doubt it is that unfortunately, if it is then shame on them for toying with thousands of fans.

Looks like we wont have a club to watch next season. One of the saddest days of my life.

I can think of a number of people the "hope you die soon" tag line fits with at this moment in time.

I'm sat in the office with a Skate fan smirking at me. I could get fired this afternoon if he's not carefull.

Gutted

I think the reason was that the FL were going to add on a another -15 point penalty over the SLH issue.

Now that Pinnacle are out of it, if a new bidder comes in and accepts immediately that the Club is in admin (putting aside the argument of whether or not it actuallly is for the moment), would this not then remove that obstacle, if indeed that is what this is all about?

I don't blame MLT for 1 second in any of this

COYR

And I was so looking forawrd to tucking into that Humble Pie. Seriously, a glib comment but a serious point.

This is the the news we all saw coming, but NONE of us wanted.

We been played again chaps.

To be honest. I give up.

SFC doesn't deserve this, but then it doesn't deserve fans as passionate as you lot either.

I hope Lynam and that f//king fake 'buyer' of his rot in hell. To string us all along is bad enough, but to drag the name of a legend through the mud is inexcusable.

Both deserve the death sentence.

Lets look at it another way.

1) They spent 1M trying to make this deal work

2) Its possible that saints would be wounds up already without that money

I cannot condone the death sentence for anyone who has spent £1M trying, unsuccessfully to save the club. They should not rot in hell either for at least trying.

Had we had full stadium last year we would a) have more money and b) provided the team a greater level of support. We would be in a better position now. I am not blaming the fans here. But it could be said that these people have done what they could to save the club and yet got slated for it - yet all the fans that stayed away cannot say that they have done all they can. ( general comment - not aimed at you )

Absolutely diabolical. Every single thing this club does is tainted by amateurism and idiocy - from statues of club legends to administration and 'buy-outs'. What we have done to surrounded by such ****-wits is beyond me.

Tony Lynam, Fiasco (sic) and Pinnacle should hang their heads in shame - they have wasted 5 precious weeks and likely consigned this club to death. That will not be forgotten. All of this b0ll0cks about the 10 points being the issue is a smokescreen - they don't have a pot to p1ss in and they know it (hence Crouch having to pay the £500k deposit). Le Tiss and Crouch should have had a much closer look at what they were getting in to.

Fry has proved himself to be totally, utterly and hopelessly out of his depth with an administration of this magnitute. Again, we have taken the cheap option and have paid the price - he needs to have a long hard look at himself.

The Swiss are our ONLY hope now. If that doesn't come off it's the end of our beloved club and those listed above, along with Lowe & Co. are responsible.

Have never been more furious...

Im fu88ing gutted. Looks like there will be no more saints. Thanks TL, the least you can do is come back on here and tell us why? I will always be a SAINTS man though, & i have lots of great memorys of the good old days.

No thanks, just more ballsh1t.