VIDEO: ArsenalFanTV reaction

Saint-Armstrong

****ing deluded fanbase.

Forster, Bertrand, Alderweireld and Clyne would all walk into their first-choice back-four-and-goalkeeper no question and further up the pitch, so would Schneiderlin and Wanyama. They're simply better players, who comprise a better team.

What's with that bloke voice?? Sounds like he has been giving dion Dublin head. Why are they all in training gear? I hate them all

This one is unbearable (though it's also how i imagine quite a few on here speak)

[video=youtube_share;OlWHAwjrdAQ]

The old bloke looks drunk, the black guy is overly positive and the young kid needs to be taught that not all facial hair looks good.

I'd cringe if Saints did something like that, but I'm sure one day it will happen.

This one is unbearable (though it's also how i imagine quite a few on here speak)

[video=youtube_share;OlWHAwjrdAQ]

The old bloke looks drunk, the black guy is overly positive and the young kid needs to be taught that not all facial hair looks good.

I'd cringe if Saints did something like that, but I'm sure one day it will happen.

Clearly out of the Lallana School of Grooming.

Don't think those tw^ts will beat True Geordie in viewing figures.

"Another defeat by a s**t team!"

Might want to take a look at the league table mush :D

They make me laugh, what do they want? My conclusion is a premiership league with Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and of Course Arsenal being the only teams in it; most of there fans feel that they have the God given right to win everything just because they can spend big bucks, when a team like Saints come along and spoil the party the resentment is massive and I include some pundits, apart from Mr. Cottee who got it spot on today.

They make me laugh, what do they want? My conclusion is a premiership league with Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and of Course Arsenal being the only teams in it; most of there fans feel that they have the God given right to win everything just because they can spend big bucks, when a team like Saints come along and spoil the party the resentment is massive and I include some pundits, apart from Mr. Cottee who got it spot on today.

Don't forget that Mersin stated he felt that arsenal would finish 20 points ahead of saints at the end of the season

Angry Claude and Mr Merchandise have become very popular figures in our office. Whenever they lose or draw, it's quite funny to watch their reactions. They always have disagreements.

It's funny for non arsenal fans, I imagine it being a painful watch if there was a Saints equivalent ...

I would even see West Ham overtake us in the table, if it meant that one of the "small clubs" made it to the top 4 - that's how strongly I feel about it. Imagine Fat Sam in the CL *shudders*... but the outrage would be downright delicious...

This is what happens when your club stops being a club, and becomes an incorporated franchise. Liverpool and United are similarly gifted with speculative itinerant dinlos as part of their far reaching fanbases. It's care in the community with merchandising...