Tonny Vilhena

Pierre

He's a very talented midfield player who got into the first team when he was very young. He hasn't been able to get into the starting line-up lately with the Feyenoord midfield of Boetius, Clasie, El Ahmadi and Immers doing very well. Aparently this was enough for his agent/ father to start touting him and Koeman seems to have jumped at the opportunity. Think he's still only 19 and he's been in all the Dutch youth teams and even a full cap I believe.

WE NEED A STRIKER

Yes and if the club has decided to cash in on Cork (which is understandable if he has said he won't sign a new deal), we will need a replacement for him. Doesn't mean a striker won't come in, especially if Long is going to miss at least 6 weeks.

Yes and if the club has decided to cash in on Cork (which is understandable if he has said he won't sign a new deal), we will need a replacement for him. Doesn't mean a striker won't come in, especially if Long is going to miss at least 6 weeks.

I know

This lad sounds exciting. Can only think cork is offski

He's a very talented midfield player who got into the first team when he was very young. He hasn't been able to get into the starting line-up lately with the Feyenoord midfield of Boetius, Clasie, El Ahmadi and Immers doing very well. Aparently this was enough for his agent/ father to start touting him and Koeman seems to have jumped at the opportunity. Think he's still only 19 and he's been in all the Dutch youth teams and even a full cap I believe.

Seems to of played in every tournament available. :)

The Dutchification continues. Full Dutch youth international, youtube tells me he sits deep and can play a killer through-ball. Our starting lineup next season

- - - - - Boetius - - - - -

Depay - - - - - - - - Elia

- - - Clasie - Vilhena - - -

- - - - Wanyama - - - -

Bertrand Toby Fonte Clyne

- - - - - Forster - - - - -

I quite like their urine-stained flashing pitch over there.

I just have a few questions:

- What are his stats on FM

- Is he better than Steve de Ridder

- When do we rename ourselves Southamptonoord

Is Tonnys head already in southampton :lol::lol::lol:

We've been dubbed Feyehampton by the Feyenord web. :lol::lol::lol:

Dutch U21 and V highly rated. He'll do.

If there's any truth in a bid going in, it means cork has rejected his deal.

After that performance on Saturday, I think Cork had made his mind up before the weekend. He couldn't have looked less interested.

dutch TV just said he 's off to Saints. This is apretty well informed serious football program

From http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/h_wk9uyyb06vdqr_0rxttq/Show/Player-Focus-Tonny-Vilhena-Feyenoords-Latest-Young-Prodigy

"At the moment Vilhena occupies an advanced central midfield role in a regular 4-3-3, where his influence continues to grow. However, when Koeman opted for a 4-2-3-1 against Willem II (February 2013) his preferred choice was to play the Maassluis native as the deep-lying forward or 'number 10'. His balance and understanding with Graziano Pellè, leading the line, was poetic"

Sounds like a Morgan 4 or 5 years ago.

One for the future perhaps, say in a couple of years he could be a tough creative Prem midfielder for us?

20 year old midfielder with 9 assists and 10 goals. Hmm, JWP but with goals. ;)

2014/2015 Feyenoord 13 0 Eredivisie

2013/2014 Feyenoord 32 6 Eredivisie

2012/2013 Feyenoord 27 4 Eredivisie

2011/2012 Feyenoord 6 0 Eredivisie

79 Eredivisie games, 10 goals en 8 assists. Born on 03-01-1995.

2014/2015 Feyenoord 13 0 Eredivisie

2013/2014 Feyenoord 32 6 Eredivisie

2012/2013 Feyenoord 27 4 Eredivisie

2011/2012 Feyenoord 6 0 Eredivisie

79 Eredivisie games, 10 goals en 8 assists. Born on 03-01-1995.

So is he any good my friend?

So is he any good my friend?

He was a huge prospect when he was 16/17 but he hasn't improved since then. I see a lot of your matches as well since Koeman and Pelle joined but I don't think he's better than Reed. They're pretty comparible apart from the fact that Vilhena is left footed.