Afc bournemouth

Glasgow_Saint

Fantastic run and just shows what a change of manager can achieve. I really hope too that they go up as Eddie Howe deserves the chance to build from the bottom. Had he never left first time round could believe that the Cherries would now be in the Premiership

Watched Celtic tonight and for sure Saints would have run Juventus into the ground. Saints have to be the best club around and playing so well. Celtic looked like carthorses.

Fantastic run and just shows what a change of manager can achieve. I really hope too that they go up as Eddie Howe deserves the chance to build from the bottom. Had he never left first time round could believe that the Cherries would now be in the Premiership

Watched Celtic tonight and for sure Saints would have run Juventus into the ground. Saints have to be the best club around and playing so well. Celtic looked like carthorses.

Christ

Whilst Howe has done a great job without doubt, they've spent a far bit of money on that squad and were underachieving at the start of the season. Would expect them to go up automatically from here.

Would be interesting to see how they'd get on in the Championship. I guess they'd look into building the 4th stand too, and I'd imagine Dean Court would be sold out for most games at that level.

Top of league 1 after tonights win!! What a run since Eddie Howe took over...

Since his return P23 W17 D5 L1

I make it P21 W15 D5 L1 in the league since taking over on October 12th. Including FA Cup, I make it P25 W17 D6 L2.

Impressive turnaround from their P11 W1 D5 L5 before Howe...

........Had he never left first time round could believe that the Cherries would now be in the Premiership

........Watched Celtic tonight and for sure Saints would have run Juventus into the ground.

........Saints have to be the best club around and playing so well

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whilst Howe has done a great job without doubt, they've spent a far bit of money on that squad and were underachieving at the start of the season. Would expect them to go up automatically from here.

Would be interesting to see how they'd get on in the Championship. I guess they'd look into building the 4th stand too, and I'd imagine Dean Court would be sold out for most games at that level.

adkins achieved god like status for promotion to the NPC by blowing far bigger budgets

so fair bloody play to Howe if you ask me

They are doing a great job, and will continue to do so.

Credit to Howe, seems a nice guy.

And they will hate the fact that we wish them well

Until either they start having to pay interest on loans or something daft like rumamafia comes along and spoils the show.

After all, with only (probably) a couple of months left on the PTS we'll need a new local comedy source on here

Nice little club but with generally poor support. Their average home crowd including last weekend v portsmuff is still below 6500. Yes they had a poor start but chance to go top of the league last night they took less than 250 to Crewe. Wish them well, used to go down there when saints were way years ago but not now. Some of their fans jumped on the bandwagon of not liking us. To be fair they aren't even a noisy neighbour. Eddie Howe obviously has something....as long as its in Dorset.