New Kits 2012-13

bender

Do you like the new kit?  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new kit?

• Good lord yes!
    • Good heavens no!
    • Is this really all we have to talk about?

G'day sir. Is that a dual unveil and 'available for purchase' date or will it be unveiled in advance of it being available to buy? Cheers :-)

Not sure, sorry.

Been told that the launch is July 1.

This season it was released one day and available to buy the next, so wouls assume the same this?

I've heard a rumour that it's going to be similar to an old favourite. Can only assume they mean the Rank Xerox / Air Florida shirt from the early 80's?

I don't take anything you say seriously what so ever wit your drivel for the last couple of months about DEFINATELY finishing 3rd.

Is it just me or are there a lot more people wearing the latest replica kits these days. Watching the Coventry game on TV there was a very large percentage of people wearing this seasons kit. I noticed it last season too, most people seemed to be wearing the 125 anniversary shirt. In the past there always seemed to be a more varied blend of kits from other seasons.

Not complaining, it looks good IMO.

Why does every football fan feel the need to wear their team shirt on holiday?

Whats wrong with it....are you in the Turkish, Sour Mush, Dune gang as well.....

I havent bought a shirt for years and only did because I got one in a concourse sale to wear at the gym for a £5 but I am not insecure enough to worry if people do want to wear them wherever.

Personally speaking it's one of the few short sleeved items of clothes I actually wear. In a hot climate therefore it comes into it's own.

I don't take anything you say seriously what so ever wit your drivel for the last couple of months about DEFINATELY finishing 3rd.

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only passing on what I was told. At the end of the day, 'An old favourite' could mean a number of things.

I always take mine on holiday but I only ever wear it for a few photos in random locations, never actually "wear" it.

Not sure, sorry.

Been told that the launch is July 1.

This season it was released one day and available to buy the next, so wouls assume the same this?

It will be launched after the Euros. I believe it is different from anything we have had before so wouldn't hold your breath in terms of the "Rank Xerox"kit.

I love how every season there are people saying "I've heard the Rank Xerox kit is coming back" bollix!! It'll be red and white stripes, that's what we wear.

The only acceptable alternative would be the original candystripes.

• 3 weeks later...
People often talk about the old rank xerox kit as being the best, well Barca have brought out there own kit for next season.

Would it look nice in red and white?

attachment.php?attachmentid=52149

barcelona-12-13-nike-home-football-shirt.jpg

I reckon it would end up having a pink effect where the red and white would "merge" Not for me. (Not a big fan of the new barca away kit either)

Are these recent photos?

Yep. In the last week on club photographers' twitter.

"I should have known playing subbuteo with joey Barton was a bad idea but as he was in reception I thought what harm img.ly/iEb2"

And

"In my early days of photography choosing not to go down the route of glamour photography has really paid off img.ly/izrL"

Oh and also this photo

5200f9bb-32d8-8571.jpg

Edited by Liquidshokk

Yep. In the last week on club photographers' twitter.

"I should have known playing subbuteo with joey Barton was a bad idea but as he was in reception I thought what harm img.ly/iEb2"

And

"In my early days of photography choosing not to go down the route of glamour photography has really paid off img.ly/izrL"

Oh and also this photo

5200f9bb-32d8-8571.jpg

Hmmm....all a bit odd....cheers

I've heard a rumour that it's going to be similar to an old favourite. Can only assume they mean the Rank Xerox / Air Florida shirt from the early 80's?

Oh man I hope you are right. Glory, glory days in that kit - Stevie Moran, Williams, Agboula, Channon, Worthington, Holmes, Armstrong, Wallace, KEEGAN! :)

Because obviously It's the perfect look for the average Brit on holiday. Football shirt, cheap, ill fitting shorts and trainers, sitting outside a bar in Benidorm taking pictures of their food, themselves drinking and immediately uploading them to Facebook so all their mong friends can "like" it and they can prove they are having the compulsory crazy time whilst abroad.

Because obviously It's the perfect look for the average Brit on holiday. Football shirt, cheap, ill fitting shorts and trainers, sitting outside a bar in Benidorm taking pictures of their food, themselves drinking and immediately uploading them to Facebook so all their mong friends can "like" it and they can prove they are having the compulsory crazy time whilst abroad.

I wish I was cool like you.

Why the hell does anybody do that? Ever? I have never understood this phenomenon.