Nixon - Surprise departures tweet

Convict Colony

If he's so shocked then I doubt whether it's MoPo or any of the other players that have been whored around by the press

that wouldn't be classed as behind the scenes anyway. the club seem to be recruiting a lot of people just lately, non-football posts mainly but there was a shake up in the Global Marketing setup a while back I think.

Behind the scenes makes it sound like it would be someone else...? Maybe board members or Les Reed?

Conspiracy theory alert: Maybe Pochettino doesn't get on with "someone behind the scenes" and he's told KL: "I will only stay if he/they go"..... ergo, this news can only mean one thing..... that MP is staying.... :)

Edited by trousers

Behind the scenes makes it sound like it would be someone else...? Maybe board members or Les Reed?

that wouldn't be classed as behind the scenes anyway. the club seem to be recruiting a lot of people just lately, non-football posts mainly but there was a shake up in the Global Marketing setup a while back I think.

Pedants, both of you ;)

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko · 24m

Couple of surprise departures behind scenes at Southampton...

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko · 14m

The pair of guys have been sacked ... would expect news to break shortly ... but trying to keep for paper.

Now Van Gaal official at Man U it will be Shaw there or to Chelsea I reckon. Plus Lallana

Neither Lallana or Shaw are in "behind the scenes" roles, nor would the club sack them! :D

Edited by Matthew Le God

Cortese hasn't actually left St Mary's. He's been hammock-camping in the rafters since January. Poortvliet has been there since the Championship relegation season. They've both been living on a diet of pigeons and discarded pies.

This'll just be the announcement that they've found them, I reckon.

Cortese hasn't actually left St Mary's. He's been hammock-camping in the rafters since January. Poortvliet has been there since the Championship relegation season. They've both been living on a diet of pigeons and discarded pies.

This'll just be the announcement that they've found them, I reckon.

*like*

Actually, maybe Cortese and Katharina have patched things up and Reed + Rogers have been sacked to make way for Cortese's return? It's all starting to slot into place now. Either that or 2 tea ladies have gone...

Honestly guys I'm not in the know. But what's been lacking recently. Communication with the national media. My money is on Jim Lucas and Jordan Sibley.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Conspiracy theory alert: Maybe Pochettino doesn't get on with "someone behind the scenes" and he's told KL: "I will only stay if he/they go"..... ergo, this news can only mean one thing..... that MP is staying.... :)

Actually, the more I think about it the less conspiracy-esque this thought seems....

That said, the pills are starting to wear off...

Honestly guys I'm not in the know. But what's been lacking recently. Communication with the national media. My money is on Jim Lucas and Jordan Sibley.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Or maybe someone talking too much to the press off the record?