Nixon - Surprise departures tweet

Convict Colony

From the world of HR Aspect, sacking two folk is not classed as a suprise Departure,

If your sacked then that would imply gross misconduct. There would have been a due process undertaken and a right to appeal

maybe some one on here has been found out, now whose left the forum recently who would fit the bill

Also maybe unrelated but mate of mine is an big noise in the advertising game & he was at some sort of sports promotion conference last week with Man City & NFL & others, and he said our representative was a "beller". I am ITK on this!

Simon Peach:

Two members of #SaintsFC staff are indeed leaving. They're not first-team departures & with legal proceedings ongoing I won't name names.

Development squad or U18s it is then....? Maybe Pochettino wants to put his own men in charge of the development players to give the coaching more continuity across all teams? (a condition of him staying perhaps?)

Development squad or U18s it is then....? Maybe Pochettino wants to put his own men in charge of the development players? (a condition of him staying?)

I understood that as they are not first team players, rather than first team staff? Could also mean they are people who work upstairs, or in offices?

I guess it could be a shock story if they have done something wrong, rather than because it's someone we know

Well if it was she never mentioned it to me last night (although her mouth was very full for most of the night).

She has been receiving flirty direct messages from Luke Shaw over twitter recently! (much too young for her but I have been encouraging it. She said the only one who showed any interest in her was yoshida :()

Simon Peach:

Two members of #SaintsFC staff are indeed leaving. They're not first-team departures & with legal proceedings ongoing I won't name names.

Why would there be legal issues over routine sackings then? Must be controversial sackings for something untoward.

Why would there be legal issues over routine sackings then? Must be controversial sackings for something untoward.

Or just non-disclosure agreements being drawn up and signed perhaps? They're fairly standard fare in football I think.