The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

Yeah, given we have (more or less) full control over it and the game is only 9 days away, I find it difficult to believe they'd make it a 6pm kickoff. We'll have some 6pm kickoffs in the group stage if we get there, but the kickoff times are all set by UEFA from that stage onwards.

Yeah, given we have (more or less) full control over it and the game is only 9 days away, I find it difficult to believe they'd make it a 6pm kickoff. We'll have some 6pm kickoffs in the group stage if we get there, but the kickoff times are all set by UEFA from that stage onwards.

i think the fact we have control over it means the club really should be more proactive in confirming the details as early as possible whilst happy to sell tickets they should also confirm the time.

Same goes for away tickets - it should be very straight forward once allocation is confirmed let people know the details and whether or not they are running an official trip where a % of our allocation will be reserved for - has a big impact on what fans do in terms of booking.

Highlights of their 2-0 Danish Superliga win over Aalborg BK last night.....

The highlights do not seem to work ... but the only FCM player you need to worry about is 20-yo Pione Sisto :

Otherwise, they are only dangerous at set pieces.

http://billetsalg.fcm.dk/Stadium?eventId=311

"SOUTHAMPTON FANS: Tickets for the awayteam section can only by purchased through Southampton FC (Capacity: 600). Updated information will be posted here http://www.saintsfc.co.uk - Online Tickets cannot be purchased with foreign credit cards "

With the situation in Arnhem and the limited ticket availability, I'm pretty sure Saints aren't going to be letting anyone buy in the home ends going forward and will convey that to all future Europa opponents (if there are any).

http://billetsalg.fcm.dk/Stadium?eventId=311

"SOUTHAMPTON FANS: Tickets for the awayteam section can only by purchased through Southampton FC (Capacity: 600). Updated information will be posted here http://www.saintsfc.co.uk - Online Tickets cannot be purchased with foreign credit cards "

With the situation in Arnhem and the limited ticket availability, I'm pretty sure Saints aren't going to be letting anyone buy in the home ends going forward and will convey that to all future Europa opponents (if there are any).

FairFX card it is then :-)

Won't include Watford as that's not been played yet, but would assume Vitesse and Newcastle will be included.

I'm expecting it to use last year plus Vitesse and that's it - won't take this season's aways into consideration until we've had about 5 of them already, like previous seasons.

I'll wait and see what the criteria are and try and get something in the away end first, but will be happy to forward you the money to do the same for me and my wife if we can't get any... if the offer is still open then of course.

We've got 10 and 11 aways...

I'll make sure to monitor this thread. I had assumed that it would be impossible to get home tickets too, but they were available at 12 CET today. I grabbed one for myself and one for my eldest son. These are backups as I was desperate enough to pursue sponsor tickets and I may have landed myself something in that department. If it goes through, I will be speaking in their sponsors lounge about being a Saints fan in Denmark in return for getting some sort of ticket. Nothing decided yet but it seems that either way I am going to the match - that was something I thought nearly impossible 24 hours ago!

I'll make sure to monitor this thread. I had assumed that it would be impossible to get home tickets too, but they were available at 12 CET today. I grabbed one for myself and one for my eldest son. These are backups as I was desperate enough to pursue sponsor tickets and I may have landed myself something in that department. If it goes through, I will be speaking in their sponsors lounge about being a Saints fan in Denmark in return for getting some sort of ticket. Nothing decided yet but it seems that either way I am going to the match - that was something I thought nearly impossible 24 hours ago!

That'll be fun for you! That's two people I now know who are definitely going to get in then!

I have bought a couple in the home stand right next to the away supporters section specifically for any of you lot (I am already in so I don't need them). First come, first served and you pay face value (400kr which is about 40 quid or so)

ON SALE FROM WEDNESDAY 11TH AUGUST

Tickets for the away leg of Southampton’s UEFA Europa League play-off round fixture against FC Midtjylland will go on sale from Wednesday 12th August.

This game takes place at the MCH Arena on Thursday 27th August, with a kick-off time to be confirmed. We have received an allocation of 554 tickets.

All supporters who attended the away leg of the third qualifying round against Vitesse and at least 12 domestic away games in the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons are guaranteed a ticket if they order before 8.30am on Thursday 13th August.

Those fans who purchase tickets for this game will be given priority for any future UEFA Europa League away fixtures this season.

Tickets will go on sale with the following criteria:

Wednesday 12th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least 12 domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Thursday 13th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least 11 domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Friday 14th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least ten domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Saturday 15th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least nine domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Tickets are priced as follows:

£22 for adults

£12 for under-16s

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-fc-midtjylland-southampton-uefa-europa-league-play-off-round-2606549.aspx#cu0PZJHKLZQZducs.99

All sales dates are subject to remaining availability. Please note that tickets will go off sale each day at 8.30am, before sales resume with a new set of criteria at 9am.

Tickets are expected to sell out on or before Saturday 15th August – in the unlikely event that tickets remain, a further set of sales criteria will be announced.

Please note that tickets will not be issued at the point of purchase and will instead need to be collected in Denmark by the qualifying Season Ticket holder on the day of the game upon production of photographic ID. Full details on collection locations will be confirmed nearer to the fixture.

We will also receive an allocation of two wheelchair tickets located in the Main Stand (away from the visiting supporters), priced as above with the enabler admitted free of charge. For any concessionary tickets purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets for away fixtures will be offered for sale in the first instance based on attendance at previous away games. In order to receive credit for the game, the Customer Number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale. Credits cannot be applied retrospectively under any circumstances.

Edited by marc_saint

100% collection for a Saints away game - we're officially big time :lol:

Interesting to note that it shows how many tickets get creamed off the allocation for player and staff comps - Midtjylland explicitly stated on their website that we've got 600 tickets, so that's nearly 10% of our allocation gone to others.

100% collection for a Saints away game - we're officially big time :lol:

Interesting to note that it shows how many tickets get creamed off the allocation for player and staff comps - Midtjylland explicitly stated on their website that we've got 600 tickets, so that's nearly 10% of our allocation gone to others.

Would it possibly be segregation ?

"Those fans who purchase tickets for this game will be given priority for any future UEFA Europa League away fixtures this season."

Does this mean people with a ticket for the away leg get priority in future games? Or does it include attending the home leg?

I went to Vitesse at home but am on holiday for Midtjylland, hoping this won't affect my already slim chances of getting a ticket for any future Europa League games should we reach the group stages.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})