Gardos

Patrick Bateman

Have I missed something, but where's he got to now? Never hear anything and I don't recall seeing his name in the U23 team either?

must be injured again

He can be seen in the training videos & photo galleries in the build up to first team matches.

It is simply a case of Saints only name 2 centre backs in the starting XI and 1 on the bench, so there isn't room for Gardos in the matchday 18.

Probably isn't getting under 23 game time anymore because he has been back in training for long enough and the club see giving Caceres game-time and game-time to young centre backs like Cook as more important than blocking them and using Gardos.

I wonder how much the signing of Gardos has cost us. 5,5 million in signing fee and 4 (?) million in wages since his arrival. In the end at least 10 million in the ocean I guess. We have made some significant losses from transfers as well..

He'll be a goner in the summer.

he has another year on his contract. No one will come in to buy him in the summer and so we will probably offer him out on loan in the hope that someone might take him off our hands in January, which they won't.

I wonder how much the signing of Gardos has cost us. 5,5 million in signing fee and 4 (?) million in wages since his arrival. In the end at least 10 million in the ocean I guess. We have made some significant losses from transfers as well..

I hope that people will remember that Sir Les signed him up. Another £10 mill down the toilet, thanks Les but would like you to do a lot better.

I hope that people will remember that Sir Les signed him up. Another £10 mill down the toilet, thanks Les but would like you to do a lot better.

Yeah LR fault he picked up a serious Cruciate injury which has killed off many a career. Some bellends on here. :mcinnes:

Just out of interest - are you 100% right in your job at all times?

Normally, the general view on here is that we make a massive overall profit on transfers, Kate then launders it way without anyone noticing. Obviously has it completely wrong - should be scrubbing the loo rather than sticking the washing machine on!

Just out of interest - are you 100% right in your job at all times?

Normally, the general view on here is that we make a massive overall profit on transfers, Kate then launders it way without anyone noticing. Obviously has it completely wrong - should be scrubbing the loo rather than sticking the washing machine on!

Public convienience cleaners can sometimes spill the water from the bucket when being over zealous with the mop.... so of course he isn`t

he has another year on his contract. No one will come in to buy him in the summer and so we will probably offer him out on loan in the hope that someone might take him off our hands in January, which they won't.

Someone in Romania, with us continuing to pay his wages for the remaining year of his contract.