Chelsea v Saints Build Up

Heisenberg

Doubt it Jrod clearly wants regular football and hopefully we are looking to off load him as we only have room in the squad for one striker who can't score and Long has that position sown up. I think we will be going with Austin(second choice) and Gabbi(main) playing up front next season with back up from Long and Gallagher no place for Jrod next season.

Sorry. To clarify, I don't disagree that he'll be off if he/we get the right offer. But at the moment, I think the actual clubs mentioned are just thinking aloud by journalists, agents.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

i'm going and i totally agree with him, there's not a position on the pitch they're not better than us in, they have some very significant to play for and we're on the beach. It'll be a fairly solid beating, i'm guessing 3-0 at least, though there won't be any shame in that as they're going to be champions.

I have to say i've never understood this modern madness that says you're not supporting the club if you think we're going to get beat, sometimes a bit of realism isn't a terrible thing.

Hull at home on Saturday on the other hand i expect us to win, despite them having something to play for we should be the better side.

I just think he's a bellend, nothing to do with his prediction.

Strange one. Thought redders has been our best player last month or so

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

I think it may be a case of telling Boufal this is his chance, as he's rumoured to be unhappy at the lack of starts.

Can't be for his defensive qualities. ?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I support the selection of Boufal. A big match for him to concentrate/show off in, a chance to start and get into the game from the off, and he's playing where he should be - not replacing JWP in midfield but competing with Redmond in the front three. Let's hope he takes the chance.

I will dig the hole!

I would think that Caceres is better suited to handling Costa out of the three of the CBs but obviously its a tough first game! Maybe we match up and go 3-5-2? Would like to see Boufal and Gabbiadini up there together with JWP in the hole

----------------FF----------------

-------Yosh--Caceres--Jack-----

Cedric---------------------Bertrand

----------Davis---Romeu--------

---------------JWP---------------

----------Boufal----Gabbi

different but would be interesting!!

I support the selection of Boufal. A big match for him to concentrate/show off in, a chance to start and get into the game from the off, and he's playing where he should be - not replacing JWP in midfield but competing with Redmond in the front three. Let's hope he takes the chance.

Redmond has been excellent and doesn't deserve to be dropped. Boufal has shown nothing to warrant being selected.

I see the Beeb still think we play in the green (blue sash) away shirt of last year according to their build up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/39330493

Adam Blackmore speculating that it was Redmond who had the bust up with Puel, either that he was injured in training (unlikely as he is on the bench). Very odd decision, but I guess at some point it has to be done.

I see the Beeb still think we play in the green (blue sash) away shirt of last year according to their build up.

Adam Blackmore speculating that it was Redmond who had the bust up with Puel, either that he was injured in training (unlikely as he is on the bench). Very odd decision, but I guess at some point it has to be done.

Maybe being rested for Saturday, its unlikely we will get something out of this game.

I don't see why there has to be a big reason. Season is all but over we aren't going down we (at a stretch) might nick 8th. The manager might as well use these games to give a few players a go and work out who he wants next season. Even after the weekend we stayed 9th in the table so this game against the champions elect is a free hit.

He refers to Redmond as having 'one of his spats' as if it's a regular occurrence. Having seen the way Redmond blames everyone else on the pitch when he ****s up I would love to know how often these occur.

Redmond has been excellent and doesn't deserve to be dropped. Boufal has shown nothing to warrant being selected.

I'd say this is more about giving Boufal a decent crack in a match that is simultaneously a "big game" but also one of no real consequence (ie it will hardly be a surprise if we lose, and it won't really impact the season).

People seem to always want squad depth come the transfer window. Well this is squad depth. You sign a player for £17m you have to find a way to get him game time.