Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Burnley vs Saints - Match Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Fan CaM View Post
    Where do you start? Naive in the transfer market and then a terrible team sheet from the supposedly great Ralph. It's only one game in, but as I said last season, it's the manner of the performance that is so shocking and indicative of a real struggle again this season.
    Any particular reason why you waited until we were 3-0 down to comment on how poor the team sheet was?

Utter trash, our Transfer dealings B.S will be our Downfall. R.H Mmmm!!!

3. Default

Jay on to rub in some salt

Djenepo not even getting on the pitch, what does that say about our summer business?

5. Default

Aaron Lennon is still playing football? Thought he retired years ago

6. Default

Sheff United snatching a point at AFCB?

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, Hassenhuttl isn't that great a manager.
    As we saw last season he has one way of playing one that doesn't really work against teams that, like Burnely, don't won't the ball.

We actually looked better, last season against the big teams and those that want to play football like Leicester.

If we can't press and counter and are reduced to breaking teams down with skill and guile we can't do it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

At least we have something to laugh about, j rods hair! ..........Sorry looking for any positives

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Bunch of wet tarts on here it's the first game of the season we are losing it's football it happens.... Get behind the team or fk off and support someone else it's embarrassing to read bunch of divas! Have a snickers! We will smash Liverpool next week lol

Ha Billy Sharp proves he CAN score in the Premier League

We had one new player in the team from last season's shambles of an eleven.

No wonder Lemina wants to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by SOTONS EAST SIDE View Post
    Utter trash, our Transfer dealings B.S will be our Downfall. R.H Mmmm!!!
    Apparently a good window to most on here.

And we’re comfortably mid table. Apparently.

Poor Ralph is flogging a dead horse at this sh1tshow of a football club.

Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Bunch of wet tarts on here it's the first game of the season we are losing it's football it happens.... Get behind the team or fk off and support someone else it's embarrassing to read bunch of divas! Have a snickers! We will smash Liverpool next week lol
    what does getting behind the team (or not) on a message board achieve?

14. Default

So, what have we learned so far this weekend? Norwich, West Ham, Watford and Saints certain to be relegated based on their opening games. Gonna be a tight one...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    As we saw last season he has one way of playing one that doesn't really work against teams that, like Burnely, don't won't the ball.

We actually looked better, last season against the big teams and those that want to play football like Leicester.

If we can't press and counter and are reduced to breaking teams down with skill and guile we can't do it.

Yep exactly.

Throw in our porous and error-prone defense and we’ll gift chances to even the most defensive and conservative sides like Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    Losing 3-0 to Burnley doesn't normally happen.

17. Default

The system is probably decent enough but our players are too error prone and/or too thick for it to work. Ings passing to the other team, Redmond not picking out runs and holding on for too long. Clowns at the back either slipping, dozing off or mistiming the ball. Somehow we need Ralph to somehow polish these turds.

18. Default

Thankfully, my thread has died for the last four minutes. I won't bother looking for another one

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfp1 View Post
    It's ok we've got Liverpool next week!
    No worries mate, Ralph's famous pressing game works so much better against better teams...

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Losing 3-0 to Burnley doesn't normally happen.
    Bournemouth lost 4-0 at Burnley last season and finished higher than us...
    #perspective

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post

Absolutely - it's what I said when he joined. We need to learn to play with the ball otherwise we're going to have an awful home record as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    At least we have something to laugh about, j rods hair! ..........Sorry looking for any positives

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    The guy earns 40K a week... i think he'd laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Saint View Post
    Thankfully, my thread has died for the last four minutes. I won't bother looking for another one
    Mine too back now don’t think you missed owt.

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Yep exactly.

Throw in our porous and error-prone defense and we’ll gift chances to even the most defensive and conservative sides like Burnley.
    Agree and whilst disappointing it's only the first game. However, it doesn't really back his claim of having four different formations during a game RH has to change the game