Takeover Latest Gossip

saints_is_the_south

Yeah they do seem to be hinting at something.

I can't decide whether they think they know something, or are just a pair of panicky old women. :D

If it's any consolation, the last time they did this was the day before Pinnacle gained exclusivity.

think both buddies of Marc Jackson.

why do you and phil keep dropping comments about should we be worried about this group, or lack of news etc?

Mr G, it is my natural caution. I have the greatest respect for MLT and would not expect him to let us down.

When Pinnacle first took over we had lots of confident posts by people who were getting info, the last couple of days it has gone quieter. That may be as they are very much tied up working or things have hit an impasse or they cant be bothered.

Doggfaces post about 'Pinnacle may need more time,' might be the reason im unsettled.

I have tried to get anything from a couple of people today who might know but they are not answering. That may not be a bad thing of course.

Man this is exciting! Annoyed that i'll not be about this afternoon to keep properly updated...just hope that TalkSport are going to keep me well updated in the car...

I was meant to be in work 30 mins ago fixing the vets comp yet im still at home waiting for news lol

Yeah they do seem to be hinting at something.

I can't decide whether they think they know something, or are just a pair of panicky old women. :D

If it's any consolation, the last time they did this was the day before Pinnacle gained exclusivity.

Lol, I hope you have got it right Scummer.

I wonder that the lack of posts by Doggface/Farmer etc are something we should be worried about. They have kept us fairly well informed if things are going well. Perhaps busy of course.

I hope that they are holding fire until like the Pinnacle announcement as a bolt from the blue the good news will come out the same

Lol..........morning Mr doom and gloom. I was waiting for one of your positive posts;)

Mr G, it is my natural caution. I have the greatest respect for MLT and would not expect him to let us down.

When Pinnacle first took over we had lots of confident posts by people who were getting info, the last couple of days it has gone quieter. That may be as they are very much tied up working or things have hit an impasse or they cant be bothered.

Doggfaces post about 'Pinnacle may need more time,' might be the reason im unsettled.

I have tried to get anything from a couple of people today who might know but they are not answering. That may not be a bad thing of course.

Not me, I have met him but not buddies

fair enough, sorry to tie you in with Phil but its the impression I have had from some of your posts.

fair enough, sorry to tie you in with Phil but its the impression I have had from some of your posts.

I have no problem being tied in with Phil, MrG. I can see where you got your thoughts but as i say Iam naturally coutious when I have my hopes raised anything Saints

Why dont you go and have a cup of strong sweet tea, or even better a beer or two, stop acting like a big hysterical girl's blouse and see what happens today ??? You've been a prize miserable sod this past week.

Me, I will throw my strop at 6pm if nothing has happened. But I will at least give it the whole day.

SSN have dropped the KK story like a hot potato - and they all looked embarrassed IMHO :-)

they said earlier that KK was in talks with MLT about how to take the club forward and said they would have more soon. think that was about an hour ago so not sure how soon is soon.

from some of the other things that are being said it sounds like Pinnale in today and maybe sort the manager out next week sometime rather than all in 1 hit.

SSN have dropped the KK story like a hot potato - and they all looked embarrassed IMHO :-)

Same as Talk Sport this morning - after Mark Dennis' comments on KK, they actually had the audacity to blame the media for spreading gossip yet had been the most assertive yesterday and this morning that it was happening - priceless!

Think what this shows again is that w eknow nothing - which despite being frustrtaing is actually good - because that would be teh professioanl way to do things - no leaks, no rumour, just business and keep stum until you have things confirmed.

Why dont you go and have a cup of strong sweet tea, or even better a beer or two, stop acting like a big hysterical girl's blouse and see what happens today ??? You've been a prize miserable sod this past week.

Me, I will throw my strop at 6pm if nothing has happened. But I will at least give it the whole day.

I dont take sugar!! If you are being patient you need to wait until midnight.

LMAO Quote of the day and its still morning.

Alps telling someone else they are a misreble sod is just priceless ;)

In the Star (not reliable I know but a good paper for knockers) he may be in for an ambassadorial role as he still has an ongoing dispute with Mike Ashley. Apparently Pinnacle have identified who they want as manager but cannot say who as he is still employed by another club.

Shearer manager, Keegan Director of football.

Just a wild guess, what would I know ?

I'm half expecting a bit of an anti-climax today, maybe with news that we will know more on Monday too but perhaps that comes from all we've experienced in following Saints the last few years.

Hope I'm wrong though!

I hope your wrong too, otherwise GM will be unleashed and biting everyones ankles!

I had hoped the Pinnacle team would be agreeing the wording of a press release yesterday......and that it was sent out first thing today. That hope is now gone. What do we expect? A press release, a press conference (needs advance notice)?