Takeover Latest Gossip

saints_is_the_south

There was NEVER a press conference planned for 12.30pm. I honestly have no idea where people like you get this nonsense from.

It's hardly a nudge, nudge, wink, wink about a highly secret matter. Your source, if he exists, is so unreliable he even gets these sort of straight forward organisational matters wrong. It's as fantastical as him having an alternative view of the fixture list.

I really wish people wouldn't post such total garbage. Or would at least have the courtesy to explain how their "information" turned out to be so completely 100% wrong afterwards.

Only posting what i am told. you could just ignore rather than posting your crap on top? Or did you just want a rise outa me?

Gary Cotterill, did not look to enthusiastic, Pinnicle are at st.marys. Says if Mark Fry believes Pinnicle have done everything in their power he will grant extension but its believed "comming from st.marys" the football league are holding it up!

A statement today with a press conference on Monday, that was meant to be what will happen and so far it's looking that way. They said it will go right down to the wire.
I find that odd, surely what was meant to happen was that things were finished today. Perhaps things have moved to that now.

The football League are the ones holding this deal up, if we do hear anything, should be done around 4/5pm

Tac-tics has been watching Sky Sports News ;) There was a bloke live outside the stadium talking about it.

There is still talk of Keegan becoming manager according to SSN as well.

SSN: Deal must be completed in the next 4/5 hours, otherwise Bid will fail, unless its not there fault in the deal not going through, people inside the club are hearing that it’s the football league that is holding up the deal being complete.

Tac-tics has been watching Sky Sports News ;) There was a bloke live outside the stadium talking about it.

There is still talk of Keegan becoming manager according to SSN as well.

Oh clever cloggs, hence why I manically posted a reply saying "SSN" dummy ;)

The football League are the ones holding this deal up, if we do hear anything, should be done around 4/5pm

Don't tell me, their fax is broken ?

Or they have uncovered the fact that Andrew Lloyd Webber has been gun running,and involved in running a prostitution racket.

he said 2.30 but there are loads of rumours floating about.Even people who have friends at the club get some things wrong aka when I posted that something was imminent a few weeks back.That was the rumour flashing around the stadium at that time, unless the people are in the room and see things signed we rely in the main on people close but not the main players.

He said 12.30pm - but that this had now been "pushed back" to 2.30pm.

There's a big difference between some of the rumours that may be speculative (e.g. "a friend works at St. Mary's and has just seen Mark Fry- bearing a pearl-handed revolver and a bottle of whiskey - walk into his office and lock the door behind him") and other supposed pieces of information that are verifiably wrong (e.g. "I hear we are playing Leyton Orient on the first day of the season" when the fixture list says otherwise or "I hear there is a press conference scheduled for noon" when the press office know absolutely nothing about it).

An annoying thing about posts of the latter type is there is usually a determination to insist the original info was in some way accurate.

So we get something like "Well, it isn't Leyton Orient we are playing, but my source was right that it was a team from the east side of London" or, whenever a press conference finally happens, insisting that the originally "planned" press conference had been "pushed back" to this time.

Edited by SaintBobby

Balls I'm in a meeting all afternoon - I'm starting to bare a grudge with the FL and that tosser Malsqwinny!

Me Too !

He was always a useless, slopy shouldered tosser when he was in the Major governement - And that inane grinning face is just ripe for hitting !

He said 12.30pm - but that this had now been "pushed back" to 2.30pm.

There's a big difference between some of the rumours that may be speculative (e.g. "a friend works at St. Mary's and has just seen Mark Fry- bearing a pearl-handed revolver and a bottle of whiskey - walk into his office and lock the door behing him") and other supposed pieces of information that are verifiably wrong (e.g. "I hear we are playing Leyton Orient on the first day of the season" when the fixture list says otherwise or "I hear there is a press conference scheduled for noon" when the press office know absolutely nothing about it).

An annoying thing about posts of the latter type is there is usually a determination to insist the original info was in some way accurate.

So we get something like "Well, it isn't Leyton Orient we are playing, but my source was right that it was a team from the east side of London" or, whenever a press conference finally happens, insisting that the originally "planned" press conference had been "pushed back" to this time.

Fair comment. I do understand the frustration.There are some good snippets that can be picked up at times, but as I say if it is not actually Fry or Pinnacle posting it is only going to be close people who may not be the dealbrokers.

i myself try to do my best to post up to the momnet bits i get, and as i found it can go pear shaped. if people want to discredit then fine but it is done with the best intentions

Something just crossed my mind, Sky obviously know today is the last day but why are they outside s.t marys now, this minute?

Could a storm be brewing?

Do I dare believe?

When will my sausages be cooked?

Probably

Yes you do

When they are brown all over but DON'T ***** them !!!

Something just crossed my mind, Sky obviously know today is the last day but why are they outside s.t marys now, this minute?

Could a storm be brewing?

Do I dare believe?

When will my sausages be cooked?

I expect that due to the exclusivity agreement is up they need a reporter there.

Just waking up here in the US... thought I'd click on the Echo's top story about Le Tiss becoming chairman..

PHP Infinite Loop on http://www.dailyecho.co.ukhttp://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4447319.Le_Tissier_set_to_be_made_Saints_chairman_today/ - Invalid structure name found at char 405 - mate 100%confirm my previous post aswel

DANG now what does THAT mean for us? FL have refused MLT as chairmain because he has an invalid name structure??