Takeover Latest Gossip

saints_is_the_south

I've just heard that Andrew Lloyd Webber our new money man is setting up a show where us supporters have to vote off who we dont want leading up to the final two in 12 weeks time.

Holy cow thats along time to wait. :-(

whats it called Phantom of the Takeover

FL involved in sorting out payment with new managers current club?

Could'nt care less about manager today, just Le Tiss getting his club back!

Unless Keegan is a director?Would it still matter regarding his payment must be sorted first?

Just waking up here in the US... thought I'd click on the Echo's top story about Le Tiss becoming chairman..

DANG now what does THAT mean for us? FL have refused MLT as chairmain because he has an invalid name structure??

It means whoever developed the Echo site didnt think to handle special characters correctly.

Somebody's posted a comment that's caused the error

Rumour from outside s.t marys.

Woman taken to hospital with suspected broken arm.

Fallen over while setting up the chairs in a nice horizontal fashion in the press room

this rumour is 110% false ;)

It's bleedin rearraging deckchairs on the bleedin Titanic!

Would be extremely unlikely considering most chairman watch their team play every week. ANYWAY, what do we care??? Sky's loss is our gain.

As I expected. Now we all know that MLT is a true Saint - loyal to the core but he was reported to be on £1M at Sky. Hope he gets a decent wage for being chairman too. Deserves it.

As I expected. Now we all know that MLT is a true Saint - loyal to the core but he was reported to be on £1M at Sky. Hope he gets a decent wage for being chairman too. Deserves it.

It'll make up for the joke off a pay packet he was on while playing!

Can't imagine it being a huge wage though.

Think that salary is highly unlikely. He's only on every other Saturday! More likely to be £100,000 imo. Someone's added on another zero by mistake!