Takeover Latest Gossip

saints_is_the_south

Just read on the 606 rumour mill that apparantly although there is a definate fact that the FL are holding back the deal there are also issues from pinnicles point of view and the deal is collapsing on account of monetary reasons.

Now, i don't believe the latter however that is what i have read.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A53419764

I am pretty sure that Sky Sports reported that everything else including the money side was in place but it was the FL issue that was the sticking point. Seems like this info was coming from Fry directly.

My greatest hope when this does finally all go through is that we can rebuild ourselves not only as a team but as a fanbase as well. We have become so jaded, pessimistic and mistrustful over the last few years that it is becoming destructive.

Oh to finally only be talking about football and potential signings that the endless backroom stuff. When I was a kid supporting the team I couldn't even have told you who the chairman was.

Spot on

just to clarify though.. a golden shower is when you wee on someone :) ;)

I think it's impossible to have been through 12 years of state school education and not know what that means!

I am too bored at the moment. I have spent the last 2 hours staring at a screen pressing F5.

I think it's impossible to have been through 12 years of state school education and not know what that means!

I am too bored at the moment. I have spent the last 2 hours staring at a screen pressing F5.

12 whole years... surely in that time you had some experience in the art of golden showers? Please, tell me your tales...

They're teaching the art of the golden shower at school?? Well that does surprise me ... or does it?

This site is going to be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard when something finally does happen. It's already taking about 30 seconds for each page to come up. I predict a total meltdown soon.

Newcastle fans on SSN at the mo and I cant understand a word half of them are saying but I dont think it relates to KK.

Has there been anything official to say that deadlines have been moved or changed or anything? I thought that the 21 days ends at 5pm today which doesnt give the exclusivity thing very long. Once thats over where do we then stand?

Newcastle fans on SSN at the mo and I cant understand a word half of them are saying but I dont think it relates to KK.

Has there been anything official to say that deadlines have been moved or changed or anything? I thought that the 21 days ends at 5pm today which doesnt give the exclusivity thing very long. Once thats over where do we then stand?

I think talks with Pinnacle can continue, but we will be able to talk to other groups as well (and the other groups can also pay for a period of exclusivity).

Personally I don't think we HAVE another 21 days.....