Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Now, this is me....

Comment From Ian from Hayling

What would it take for the football league to dock us points. By not paying HMRC and the players on time, are we not falling foul of the FL rules?

Not sure I understand his answer though....is he agreeing that they should already be toast for not paying their tax bill?

"By not paying the HMRC, there is the very realistic scenario of liquidation. That's an absolute must, for me "

Don't worry, Comfy Chair ;) got that one answered for you :D

Is anyone on there actually not someone from here in disguise? Maybe we should have a hidden code to identify which are from here. Say something like capitalising a word in the first sentence that should not have a capital, e.g. "My mate's a taxi Driver.... "?

Comment From PFC Tom How come Brighton and Saints are signing players and AA/DL are doing nothing! What do they have that we don't?

Loving PFC Tom's comment :lol:

Dunno about the Sh*thawks, but regarding Saints - and just for starters:

Any kind of workable plan. Integrity. A large fanbase. A solvent backer. I could go on...

Prosecution cross examination underway at the trial

Mandaric was asked if he was surprised when Redknapp told him he'd named account Rosie47 - "No, it was a cute name. I'd met Rosie"

Mandaric says £100,000 Monaco money wasn't Redknapp bonus. "Why go through all this trouble, all these things? It doesn't make sense"

Trial has adjourned until 2pm for lunch. Time for Redknapp to get up to speed with transfer deadline day movements

Prosecution cross examination underway at the trial

Mandaric was asked if he was surprised when Redknapp told him he'd named account Rosie47 - "No, it was a cute name. I'd met Rosie"

Hang on a minute.....I thought Mandaric said earlier that HE opened the account for Redknapp? Now he's saying that Redknapp told HIM what he had called the account.

Come on chaps, make your mind up who opened and/or named the account....

Seriously, how deluded are they? Balram Chanrai owns the ground they play on, he'll lose nothing if they're liquidated (well, no more than he would if he kept pumping money in) and they keep threatening that he'll get nothing back... and as my post a while ago, somone justified it when I asked why they think they're not in admin with "are they and CSI not inextricably linked?"

At least they bothered to answer rather than the generic reply.

1 thing though, the regulations at the time of our admin stated that there would be no penalty issued when it was the parent company that went into admin. Lord Malwindbag even confirmed this before bending the rules and whacking us with a points penalty anyway. So why the harsh treatment on us and the give them time approach for the Blew Phew?

Wonder if NC is monitoring all this at all? Any wrong move from the FL and NC could pipe up claiming we should get our points back or something. I bet Luton are keeping tabs on it too, the FL are on very shakey ground and the longer they give Pompey the more others should ask questions IMO.

Received the same e-mail

Dear Mike,

Many thanks for your email the points of which have been noted. The Football League is actively looking into the situation to obtain the information we need. We need to ensure that the decision is the right one and one that is able to withstand scrutiny therefore only when we have this information will we be able to make a decision with regards to a points deduction.

As we are currently considering the issue of a points deduction, it would be inappropriate for us to comment any further.

Regards,

Andrea

Andrea Brown | Customer Services Manager

The Football League Limited