Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Would be useful if people from here wouldn't cause me any more grief than I'm currently getting, cheers...

what responsibility do you have about people moving to other sites then Steve?

Surely you have no powers to stop them nor do you incite fans to do so, afterall their mongs come on here on the wind up.

The Admin of Pompey Online wrote:

Just a note to everyone, be aware that there are one or two Scummers around just now trying to stoke fires. As I mentioned the other day, Sweetcorn was one and I've got suspicions about one or two others but be aware that they're around so don't let yourselves be drawn into something when not necessary, and don't be surprised to see one or two users disappear. It's not anything about differing opinions, it's just a matter of people not who they appear to be. A lot of time and work goes into doing these forums, not got time to mess about with a load of kids and Scummer ****s.

Would be different if they had the guts to face up under their real 'personality'. but one has been openly saying on a Scummer forum he'll be on here to wind people up, so I'm looking into action to take against that forum (yep, it can be done). Plus, of course, I have some details to have some fun with (and it's amazing what you can find out with these things)

Anyway, just a heads-up.

:D

Lol. He means me then. I tried posting in a civil manner and was banned. I posted what I really thought and was banned. I was hardly winding them up. Besides, I have a couple of usernames on there I registered ages ago and I shall continue to post on there. If I'm making the skates paranoid in the process then all the more reason IMO.

Would be useful if people from here wouldn't cause me any more grief than I'm currently getting, cheers...

I would hope Steve that you would tell them to bugger off if they were to ask for any of my details. If you read my posts on there from my three usernames, not once have I been abusive or deliberately inflammatory. I have been a good contributor.

The Admin of Pompey Online wrote:

Just a note to everyone, be aware that there are one or two Scummers around just now trying to stoke fires. As I mentioned the other day, Sweetcorn was one and I've got suspicions about one or two others but be aware that they're around so don't let yourselves be drawn into something when not necessary, and don't be surprised to see one or two users disappear. It's not anything about differing opinions, it's just a matter of people not who they appear to be. A lot of time and work goes into doing these forums, not got time to mess about with a load of kids and Scummer ****s.

Would be different if they had the guts to face up under their real 'personality'. but one has been openly saying on a Scummer forum he'll be on here to wind people up, so I'm looking into action to take against that forum (yep, it can be done). Plus, of course, I have some details to have some fun with (and it's amazing what you can find out with these things)

Anyway, just a heads-up.

:D

If I hadn't used it already today, I'd post up an "Internets: Serious Business" picture.

If I hadn't used it already today, I'd post up an "Internets: Serious Business" picture.

Indeed. Jesus they are one paranoid bunch. They banned some other bloke because they thought Redknapp had done an alright job for them. Makes me appreciate the half decent job that the mods here do!

I'm interested as to what they can actually do. What if I, as an individual, acting totally unprompted, join and start a wind up?

Surely that is nothing to do, whatsoever, with this forum, it's members or admin?

Do they have Steve's home address or any other contact details?

I joined and tried to contribute honestly giving my views. If you read what I had actually written, many of their lot agreed with me. If they can't handle that then that's their problem, but if they want to have some "fun" with my details then I'll be doing everything I can to ensure that the same thing will be coming their way should they decide to do anything.

I joined and tried to contribute honestly giving my views. If you read what I had actually written, many of their lot agreed with me. If they can't handle that then that's their problem, but if they want to have some "fun" with my details then I'll be doing everything I can to ensure that the same thing will be coming their way should they decide to do anything.

Why?

Why would you want to join a Pompey website and discuss their demise with them?

Is it not bad enough that their retards come on here and post a load of old ********, that we have to send them our retards in retaliation?

Oh dear what a precious bunch of little fish fiddlers

ist2_6239001-dummy-spit.jpg

Does this belong to you you pathetic bunch of skates.

Really makes you laugh doesn't it the way they came on here and other sites taking the p**s when we were in the deepest S**T & they had just got their 1st fake sheik.

Well Poopey fans ever heard the statement he who laughs last laughs the longest, & long may it continue.

And as for people going on their site what's it to do with this board Steve Tell them to go back to their own fish pond.

Why?

Why would you want to join a Pompey website and discuss their demise with them?

Is it not bad enough that their retards come on here and post a load of old ********, that we have to send them our retards in retaliation?

It wasn't retaliation. When I'm bored on this site I go theirs and comment on some of their storries. As it happens it's pretty interesting at the moment and I'm amused by the blinkered nature of many of their lot on there. It gives me some amusement and passes the day.

I'm sure there will be plenty on here willing to help should they decide to have fun with my details. Cheers for the PMs people.

Surely if they do that then its the poopey on-line message board that will be in DEEP S**T if they do or allow anything to happen to your details. they should be more worried about that than threatening this forum. You as an individual chose to take it upon yourself to go on their site to take the mick :rolleyes:. Its up to their mods to moderate their board & remove a poster if they feel he/she is disruptive, I dont see what it has to do with this board.

Always been my belief if you give it out you have to be prepared to take a bit back when the occasion occurs.

Surely if they do that then its the poopey on-line message board that will be in DEEP S**T if they do or allow anything to happen to your details. they should be more worried about that than threatening this forum. You as an individual chose to take it upon yourself to go on their site to take the mick :rolleyes:. Its up to their mods to moderate their board & remove a poster if they feel he/she is disruptive, I dont see what it has to do with this board.

Always been my belief if you give it out you have to be prepared to take a bit back when the occasion occurs.

Precisely. I have broken no laws and have made an individual decision to post on a portsmouth messageboard and I will continue to do so. Any attempt to use my personal details for anything will result in very serious consequences for anyone involved. This is a warning to any skates snooping around on this messageboard.

Precisely. I have broken no laws and have made an individual decision to post on a portsmouth messageboard and I will continue to do so. Any attempt to use my personal details for anything will result in very serious consequences for anyone involved. This is a warning to any skates snooping around on this messageboard.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. Some very childish behaviour going on there from one of their mods. Keep up the stirring!

With regards the details to have some fun with, please PM me. I don't want to do anything but would like some security for if anything bad happens to my details. Thanks in advance.

Yikes, I have just seen a mob of beer bellies with blue football shirts and pitchforks pass over Bursledon bridge with death to Hypo banners raised aloft.

He seems to be one of a number that has left because of abuse not being dealt with properly. I also note that their is legal action going on with another Saints forum as well because of these dickheads.

Lol. He means me then. I tried posting in a civil manner and was banned. I posted what I really thought and was banned. I was hardly winding them up. Besides, I have a couple of usernames on there I registered ages ago and I shall continue to post on there. If I'm making the skates paranoid in the process then all the more reason IMO.

well done mate, I am on Pompeyonline and an admin myself. Thanks for the info. You will not be posting for too much longer ;)

think I'll take your PM up with Steve Grant who I know well and posts on POL. Why you feel the need to post on the main board of a pompey forum I do not know - we blue lot pretty much respect it here and I believe you should do so over there. There has always been a reasonable relationship with both sites going back to playing games for charity against each other.

I'll pass your PM info on to Pompeyscot, I bet he will be quaking in his boots though

think I'll take your PM up with Steve Grant who I know well and posts on POL. Why you feel the need to post on the main board of a pompey forum I do not know - we blue lot pretty much respect it here and I believe you should do so over there. There has always been a reasonable relationship with both sites going back to playing games for charity against each other.

I'll pass your PM info on to Pompeyscot, I bet he will be quaking in his boots though

I wasn't the one threatening to use someone elses personal details and taking action against the other forum though was I. Considering there is nowhere else to post on your site apart from the main board I don't see what your point is.

I'm not threatening him, just making sure he realises the legal implications of using personal information. I have no desire to go down a route like that but then it's sort of up to him how he handles things. I look forward to his reply.

there is nowhere else to post because we do not tolerate you on the main forum, you could post in general chat if you have too. Or just respect that you should not post on the main forum as we do here 95% of the time.

If he uses your personal details thats your lookout. If you come on the main forum and are suspected to be from here you will be banned, simple as. Thems the rules and how our members prefer it. There is talk of opening up part of the forum for your lot as we used to have but thats not been decided upon yet.

there is nowhere else to post because we do not tolerate you on the main forum, you could post in general chat if you have too. Or just respect that you should not post on the main forum as we do here 95% of the time.

If he uses your personal details thats your lookout. If you come on the main forum and are suspected to be from here you will be banned, simple as. Thems the rules and how our members prefer it. There is talk of opening up part of the forum for your lot as we used to have but thats not been decided upon yet.

It certainly is my lookout. It's also Bill's lookout if his is used.

Gypsys, tramps, and thieves

Wed hear it from the people of Portsmouth city

gypsys, tramps, and thieves

But every night all the men would come around

And hunt a paedo down

That time of year again is it?

CHRISTMAS TIME, VALIUM AND WINE,

KIDS INDULGING IN PETTY CRIME.

DAD'S ON THE CRACK AND MUM'S OFF HER TREE,

XMAS IS GREAT WHEN YOU COME FROM POMPEY

There are hundreds of post from Pompey fans on the main board and we Admin don't mind them at all - as long as they're civil. I would have assumed your Admin over there would feel the same, after all we wouldn't want to start a p*ssing war between SWF and POL, would we?

Whatever happened to harmony?

*Not the hairspray.

There are hundreds of post from Pompey fans on the main board and we Admin don't mind them at all - as long as they're civil. I would have assumed your Admin over there would feel the same, after all we wouldn't want to start a p*ssing war between SWF and POL, would we?

Whatever happened to harmony?

*Not the hairspray.

Cheers for that. I think as a forum we are more grownup, tolerant and civilised. I believe they are suffering from napoleon syndrome.

our members in a poll did not want southampton fans on our main forum, we respect that. Ponty as I understood it, Pompey fans are discouraged from posting on the main forum at least they were hostorically

Discouraged, maybe. Prevented, never. Hysterically, always.

Ahh, that might be me.

can't resist enjoying my time on various PFC forums of late.;)

Have tried my hardest to have a bit of serious debate,coupled with a bit of banter,but they just won't have any of it.

tossers.;)

Edited by saint lard

Geniune lol thread this has turned into!!

How very childish of POL to start getting all uppity!

I have always tried to be civil to everyone on here but i feel for just this one time i would like to say.......

To all the pompey fans getting their knickers in a twist...

Go **** yourselves you dirty skate ****s!

phew that feels better!!

Disclaimer: If any of that lot down the road wish to sue me just ask for my details and i will be happy to pass them on. please contact: speaktosomeonewhogivesa****@hotmail.com

Edited by Pancake
The swear filter is there for a reason

...and if you think they were all bitter'n'twisted and eaten up with raging hate for us in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s........when we barely noticed they were there...just think what they're gonna be like when we pass them on the way up in the not too distant future...

The island freaks'll go into meltdown.

It is pathetic that they can't handle the odd wind up, particularly after the were so quick with the -10 jokes when we were facing extinction.

I don't usually look at skate sites out of principle but I'm tempted to go on their crappy message board now and do some fishing.

Deary me, dont think this thread is serving its purpose any more, is it? Your acting like children on a playground, grow up for goodness sake.

From looking at that vid, I hope paul hart comes out of all this un-scathed as he seems like a genuinely good bloke.

Stuff it, I might as well:

It's "you're"

Hot news just in.

Reports are coming in of interest from Hollywood in turning the recent Internet Wars into a new Summer 2010 Blockbuster.

Apparently, Hollywood execs rejected earlier scripts based upon the demise of a small town English Soccer Team as being too far fetched. However the recent outbreak of hostilities between the two sets of fans is believed to attracted great interest.

The movie will play around the central core of the change in fortunes of the two sides of the county of South Hamptonmouthshire, with tales of lynch mobs burning floating bridges and the introduction of increasingly aggressive attempts at Computer Hacking which eventually gained access to a secret server after the password Honeymoon was hacked. The subsequent release of 2,146 brown paper bags caused a major pollution scare and (according to the script) the accidental demolition of a soccer statdium when one of the bags caused a landing Harrier jump jet to veer off course and crash into an unoccupied car park near to a main line railway junction.

A senior executive at a well known Hollywood studio said "we felt this story had far more believability than the tense action drama involving alleged gun running, reality television and secret Middle East peace talks"