Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Redknapp is the best thing that has ever happened to every club he has ever joined.

Yeah Bournemouth, Westham and Poopey just don't seem to get it. I spent 3 hours the other night with my Bournemouth mate explaining how Redcrap fecked them up good and proper and how they are still paying for it. (also explaining how much saints helped them out) I almost converted they guy (to Rugby)

Don't forget plans for a £600m floating toilet bowl stadium followed by the plans to build a stadium on a rubbish tip.

Why is it you mongs think the plan was to build a floating stadium? PMSL. It was planned to be built on reclaimed land. Just how dumb are you?

Oh, and btw.... where's Corpy boy? Lying low once again since Al-Faraj was outed as a sham too... lmao

That's priceless coming from someone who was noticeably absent when the news that al Faraj had bought us came out after proudly telling me that there was no way Faraj would do it. Where did you disappear to then Crabby? :D

As for me, sorry to tell you girls that I'm not on here much because I'm not at work. I've been poached by a rival company and my employers policy is to put anyone in that position on garden leave. I'm happy to say that as my notice period was six months I'm now strolling around with lots of free time on my hands. A I've said many times I don't tend to post on here from home, only usually when I was at work so my appearances will be few and far between. But as I know how much you all miss me I'll drop by from time to time to see just how little interest you have in PFC (as you always tell me - how many pages is this thread runnig to now? PMSL again).

For the life of me I can't work out where the Transfer gossip threads have gone, as well as their authors.

You can't work it out Nick Nack? I've told you several times that as I'm not a member I can't start threads. Not hard to understand surely, even for a geek like you.

Why is it you mongs think the plan was to build a floating stadium? PMSL. It was planned to be built on reclaimed land. Just how dumb are you?

That's priceless coming from someone who was noticeably absent when the news that al Faraj had bought us came out after proudly telling me that there was no way Faraj would do it. Where did you disappear to then Crabby? :D

As for me, sorry to tell you girls that I'm not on here much because I'm not at work. I've been poached by a rival company and my employers policy is to put anyone in that position on garden leave. I'm happy to say that as my notice period was six months I'm now strolling around with lots of free time on my hands. A I've said many times I don't tend to post on here from home, only usually when I was at work so my appearances will be few and far between. But as I know how much you all miss me I'll drop by from time to time to see just how little interest you have in PFC (as you always tell me - how many pages is this thread runnig to now? PMSL again).

You can't work it out Nick Nack? I've told you several times that as I'm not a member I can't start threads. Not hard to understand surely, even for a geek like you.

Oooooo errrrrr - get 'er :D

Burger King.

As for me, sorry to tell you girls that I'm not on here much because I'm not at work. I've been poached by a rival company and my employers policy is to put anyone in that position on garden leave. I'm happy to say that as my notice period was six months I'm now strolling around with lots of free time on my hands. A I've said many times I don't tend to post on here from home, only usually when I was at work so my appearances will be few and far between.

Redundancy eh corp.

Never mind.

Is that from your high placed contact from inside the club who you see socially every few weeks?

I hope so as his info' has always been spot on.

there maybe some grain o truth in this - also heard there is to be a shake up and basically all this arab lark is in fact just hiding the fact that its an israeli takeover after all....

Oh dear, so what the boys are trying to say is that they've been using the Arabs to buy time until the Israelis got their act together..

You should never upset a local is Rule 2 down here, don't think Mr Story teller quite understands the 6ft deep hole he could be digging for himself. Swine flu is really nasty this winter.

May be good business but would be really stupid

probably, but nothing I can do about it so no point getting uptight. depends if Superagent Pini can get some of his players here in Jan, yes I know we have a transfer embargo but I would be surprised if that wasn't sorted by Jan

Can anyone tell me why he is a super agent or what a super agent is?

Strikes me as an oxymoron.

There is only one thing that can save the blue few from further humiliation.

Not talk, nor excuses, no spin, no hollow promises, no more irresponsible borrowing, no blaming the papers, no denying financial irregularities - the answer is quite complex, so concentrate out there.........

Someone has to put BIG money on the table.

Yes the rumours are funny, some offer hope, others suggest meltdown, but at the end of the day they don't matter, it is all about that one thing - it's sterling on the table time folks!

No, no - no more Storries of restructuring, delayed announcements, deals in the pipeline, meetings with banks etc, they don't count, they never have - it has to be hard cash, not another loan, and oh my goodness, it has to be now.

So like the debt mountain, we wait.....with ever-growing interest.....

Forgot to tell you gimps, keep an eye out for major news on Storrie, Hart and the PFC board next week.

Cheerio scumlettes

That'll be the £89999million transfer kitty, signing Ricquelme, Eto, Puskas Pele and Hot-Shot Hamish and the construction of a 300,000 seater megastadium ready for next season and hosting the 2027 Olympic Games.

Everything's going to be just fine.

Wouldn't it be really funny if, in all the hype, Sultan Bin Trump forgot to actually pay a technical quid to Gaydamark to buy the actual shares in the club.

That would mean he couldn't have actually been voted as Chairman for his week of fame.

Which would mean that anything he signed while he was chairman wouldn't be valid.

Also out of interest would be interesting to know which bank accounts the sale of players went into.

There is only one thing that can save the blue few from further humiliation.

Not talk, nor excuses, no spin, no hollow promises, no more irresponsible borrowing, no blaming the papers, no denying financial irregularities - the answer is quite complex, so concentrate out there.........

Someone has to put BIG money on the table.

Yes the rumours are funny, some offer hope, others suggest meltdown, but at the end of the day they don't matter, it is all about that one thing - it's sterling on the table time folks!

No, no - no more Storries of restructuring, delayed announcements, deals in the pipeline, meetings with banks etc, they don't count, they never have - it has to be hard cash, not another loan, and oh my goodness, it has to be now.

So like the debt mountain, we wait.....with ever-growing interest.....

Spot on

Forgot to tell you gimps, keep an eye out for major news on Storrie, Hart and the PFC board next week.

Cheerio scumlettes

What For more embarrassment and another Jackanory from Storrie teller.lol-045.gif

probably, but nothing I can do about it so no point getting uptight. depends if Superagent Pini can get some of his players here in Jan, yes I know we have a transfer embargo but I would be surprised if that wasn't sorted by Jan

Is that the same Pini that you owe 3-million too? I'm sure he would be only too happy to do buisness with you fantasist's.

Maybe you could take out a short term loan to pay for some new players in January.

Wouldn't it be really funny if, in all the hype, Sultan Bin Trump forgot to actually pay a technical quid to Gaydamark to buy the actual shares in the club.

That would mean he couldn't have actually been voted as Chairman for his week of fame.

Which would mean that anything he signed while he was chairman wouldn't be valid.

Also out of interest would be interesting to know which bank accounts the sale of players went into.

Hello, do you know something? Rhetorical by the way.

what signings you thinking of phil?

Well IMHO it's time Pompey were wound up and ceased trading, they are a disgrace to the

Prem and Football in general.

Lets face it if a horse suffered as much :( and it was not put to sleep the R.S.P.C.A. would take

the owner to Court.

Just a thought but how about a petition to the Prem lot demanding Pompey are thrown out ?:D

Edited by Saint in Paradise

what signings you thinking of phil?

Rhetorical? who me? I thought he was in gone with the wind.

Signings? well Trousers, was thinking more along the lines of anything that was signed by someone who could have been so rushed as to forget a small piece of paperwork.

Idle speculation that's all.

t seems that Sulaiman Al Fahim’s head is as empty as his wallet. He continues to chatter as if he were some kind of big player on the football scene, instead of a pretender whose only contributions to Manchester City and Portsmouth were large deposits of embarrassment.

The 32-year-old (don’t laugh) has stopped calling himself doctor. But he still professes to be a ‘sports addict’ who ‘loves chess and has invested in women’s volleyball and horse racing’.

Yes, that could make him a sports addict. It could also make him a sofa-loving pervert with a gambling problem. Who knows?

But Al Fahim, the man who couldn’t pay the Pompey players, now says he dreams of buying Real Madrid or Barcelona. Of course he does. I think those ‘dreams’ have been his problem all along. Luckily, the rest of us are wide awake.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1224244/Des-Kelly-The-cover-real-story-Andre-Agassis-drug-use.html#ixzz0VUzKrrWX

According to this report another £15m borrowed to pay wages and outstanding creditors. When will it stop and can someone give them the number for Ocean Finance:D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/oct/30/portsmouth

So in the few weeks since Al Miraje took over he has racked up another £20m of debt? Has this all be secured against the club's future revenues or is it his personal debt?

So in the few weeks since Al Miraje took over he has racked up another £20m of debt? Has this all be secured against the club's future revenues or is it his personal debt?

:smt046

Remember the news paper article in Saudi? Fahim reckons he's MADE 6 million out of his one month there....

As for Mirage, if he didn't have billions in the first place, who's going to give HIM personal debt..

They probably got most of it on their credit cards at 23%pa

Lol it has returned. Did he have his computer confiscated and now has found an internet cafe to post from?

Your head has been kept well under the parapet while the barrage was under way, I heard him shout. 'Don't panic mr Mainwaring the fuzzy wuzzies/germans/arabs are coming' Lol

no, it just means an agent is putting his player in the shop window.

I would be surprised if the ban isn't lifted within a week or two as they MUST clear the transfers debt to avoid a points penalty, and if someone has chucked £15M into the black hole then they will be able to do that - unless of course it has gone toward restocking the landmine and grenades shop, with the rest of the income of the last year.

So what sort of interest rates do you have to pay on a short term loan of this size?

Presumably the guy will want the January TV money plus another £10M, or is that promised to another couple of people already?

It's all so confusing - so much debt, so little income, add some expensive borrowing, that'll help.

Monthly outgoings must be climbing rapidly with the repayments on the last month's

£20M loans, lucky they had a big crowd at the weekend.

With the new repayments they must have got the outgoings back to where they were before the great wage-bill cull.

Nothing that five consecutive years of Champions League advanced stages income won't sort, no need to worry.

Had they drawn Man Utd at home in the Carling Cup, would they have asked to play it at Old Trafford?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})