Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I would suggest for anyone who wants to post on their live coverage, that you don't go direct from this forum. They may be able to see which site referred them to the page...

Oops!!!

They just posted mine anyway. I felt sick writing it but it might make a few of them follow with equally ridiculas comments lol

HMRC are appealing, so they would have gone first in the exchange of documents, with the founding affidavit. Pompey would have replied, with sworn affidavit from probably AA and maybe others, although in all probability written by Pompey's lawyers.

There might have been another exchange, each, but the last documents exchanged would have come from Pompey, IMO.

I guess what HMRC have given to the Judge this morning is a further submission to disprove or discredit something Pompey have said in their last affidavit. The Judge thinks it's relevant or he wouldn't have allowed it.

Confirmed that AA not in court

Andronkiou is not there?? Has it all been left to David Lampitt then? Who else is fighting our corner?Andronkiou is not there?? Has it all been left to David Lampitt then? Who else is fighting our corner?

why is Andrew Andronikou not in court? Surely he needs to be there......????

Surely Andrew Andronkiou would be a key witness for Pompey?

He he and they still Admin Andy might be good for them!

bluejay=saintjay77 you did make me laugh 'Get this inconvenience out of the way and quickly get on with building a squad we can get promoted with! PUP' very close to sounding like one of them.

LMAO,

Figured the only way I was going to get on was to sound like one of them. My only aim is to try to sound more delusional than they are to see if it sparks a few of the other delusional few into yet more riduiculas comments lol

My last comment (yet to get on there) was asking how long it will take for Pompy to take HMRC to court for delaying there seasons preperations. lol

LMAO,

Figured the only way I was going to get on was to sound like one of them. My only aim is to try to sound more delusional than they are to see if it sparks a few of the other delusional few into yet more riduiculas comments lol

My last comment (yet to get on there) was asking how long it will take for Pompy to take HMRC to court for delaying there seasons preperations. lol

you should tell them that your mate is a court clerk and he has just txt you to say that Storrie has just asked if he can turn Queens evidence

[Comment From BlueJay BlueJay : ]

Thats what I was thinking Mat. They cant have a very strong case if they are now scrambling to give evidence. Next court case will be against HMRC for preventing us moving forward and possibly ruining the coming season!

Don't they watch the movies, they always bring in last minute evidence to give an advantage.

Thats what I was thinking Mat. They cant have a very strong case if they are now scrambling to give evidence. Next court case will be against HMRC for preventing us moving forward and possibly ruining the coming season!

Don't they watch the movies, they always bring in last minute evidence to give an advantage.

You know thats me dont ya???? lol

keep it up BlueJay :toppa:

HMRC are appealing, so they would have gone first in the exchange of documents, with the founding affidavit. Pompey would have replied, with sworn affidavit from probably AA and maybe others, although in all probability written by Pompey's lawyers.

There might have been another exchange, each, but the last documents exchanged would have come from Pompey, IMO.

I guess what HMRC have given to the Judge this morning is a further submission to disprove or discredit something Pompey have said in their last affidavit. The Judge thinks it's relevant or he wouldn't have allowed it.

Thanks Hutch, always informative like your other posts.

Well funny, I come on here to mock the idiots and find out it's you lot saying it all, I can't tell the real thickos from the fake ones. You all blend in so well.

I tried to post from Harry Redknapp wishing them luck and to beat the tax man for him but it wasn't posted! :(

Well funny, I come on here to mock the idiots and find out it's you lot saying it all, I can't tell the real thickos from the fake ones. You all blend in so well.

I tried to post from Harry Redknapp wishing them luck and to beat the tax man for him but it wasn't posted! :(

Not sure they appreciated a post from Maradona asking them when Steve was leaving either...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})