Saints Chasing Craddock

Ashby Saint

Liked the look of him last year.

Watched him during their ''Paint Trophy'' win last season against Scunphorpe, he was outstanding and scored the winner iirc

A tricky, pacey kind of striker - could do a job for us and it's good that we're looking down the leagues for good up and coming players.

looks petty good. 12 goals in 30 games in a shocking side like luton

Harsh considering they would have almost been midtable without the minus 30 points! Would be a good signing, although i couldnt hack the guilt i would get from my step dad for taking away his teams striker. He did look pretty handy in a couple of games i saw on TV last year!

I Wouldnt say they were good, but shocking is a little harsh! They would have finished mid table in only a League below where we are playing this year. Considering the position of the club, I think craddock and the other players did their club proud in their efforts last season!

Thought this thread might be about Jody Craddock,experienced CB last known at Wolves.Don't know where he is now.

I initially thought it might be about Fanny Craddock, tv chef personality of yesteryear. Then I remembered she is dead and would have been useless at centreback even if alive and up for sale (though still, arguably, a better option than Lancashire):x Sorry, a bit silly but I've had a few. On a serious note what happened to the kid Racine? I remember him being talked about on here at the start of last season like he was a decent option if our main CB's got injured (which they did, but he certainly didn't ever play).

Makes some sense, Luton just signed Steve Basham from Exeter, probably Harford looking for more experience up front. 10 from 27 league goals last season, ex Boro Youth Cup winner, looks half decent for this level.

LOL at the poster that thought Luton were appalling. Maybe we can with the JPT this season. 30 point deduction they were always going to be relegated.

I Wouldnt say they were good, but shocking is a little harsh! They would have finished mid table in only a League below where we are playing this year. Considering the position of the club, I think craddock and the other players did their club proud in their efforts last season!

Considering the little time they had to bring in what players they could showed what a good manager Mick Harford is to.

Liked the look of him last year.

Watched him during their ''Paint Trophy'' win last season against Scunphorpe, he was outstanding and scored the winner iirc

A tricky, pacey kind of striker - could do a job for us and it's good that we're looking down the leagues for good up and coming players.

i know for a fact the defender that the pundits were raving about that day would jump at the chance of joining us. He is not tall but not only outmarked Steven Howard last season but also Steve Fletcher. He is only 20 as well.Luton would want a fee for him though

agents getting desperate and creating links or are these rumours true? Either way its great to be linked to players just so we can argue their quality. Also good to see us linked with players from the lower leagues on their way up rather than same old same old on their way down.

FFS, Where is the ambition? We should be competing for the likes of Kaka, Henry, Owen and Lampard ;)

Henry and Owen are past it tbh, I heard that Cristiano Ronaldo went for a KFC with Markus in the city centre last week to discuss a possible January move. Could be a decent squad player.

I also hear we're signing God on a three month loan. Supposed to be quite good, he's getting on a bit now though.

Simon King at Gillingham is far better IMO. Very similar to Matt Mills except he has a superb array of passing and loves to dribble forward. Will be picked up by a bigger club imminently.

I cant comment as i have never seen King. I do know that Brum are watching the Luton player, but he would like to play games on not be a bit part player and so would rather join a club like us

I cant comment as i have never seen King. I do know that Brum are watching the Luton player, but he would like to play games on not be a bit part player and so would rather join a club like us

Did you watch the League 2 playoff final last season?