• Hammond
    • Lallana
    • Schneiderlin
    • Lambert
    • Barnard
    • Thomas [shooooooooooot!!!]
    • Waigo
    • Antonio

It's like chatting up a woman in a club, getting a slap in the face for groping her jubblies, and ending up getting laid in the bogs.

I said on the pre-match thread I had a dream about a big scoreline last night, and I wasn't wrong. Muchos looking forward to Tuesday night, I'll be there hoping we can carry this form on. Bring it ON!

Well done to all the lads today, shame I'll be in bed for the highlights. (Stupid work again...)

but seriously sounds brilliant, cant wait for ppl who went to give us their views and ratings

Tbh, I often find some people see a totally different match to me when I'm able to go. Given a good radio commentary and stats to back things up, it's surprising how accurate one's assessment can be.

puncheon is the key. With him and Lallana we have so much variation in our play. Teams will be scared of these two. AP's interview on solent just now was a shocker. Sounded very moody and sarcastic.

:confused: what did he say?

One word answers. Very clipped. Totally monotone in response. Anyone would have thought he'd just heard that a close relative had died, or he'd lost his job.

I sincerely hope nothing is actually wrong.

very odd, Hopefully he just didnt want the players getting complacent for tuesday like last week?:confused:

weird