Kristian Digby - RIP

gaz

Still far too young to die though I had never heard of him either. Fair to say the likely cause of death was something which sprang to mind though not because of David Carradine or Michael Hutchence but did not a Tory MP ( for somewhere local to Southampton ?) die from the same sort of "act" in the mid 90's ?

Edit: Answering my own question it was Eastleigh MP Stephen Milligan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/8/newsid_2538000/2538165.stm

Edited by chrisobee

Doing shiftwork, I get to see lot of daytime telly. It's dross, but some shows aren't too bad. To Buy Or Not To Buy is one of them that's passably watchable, although usually with Ed Hall as the better entertainer.

Sad to hear he's died, he'd only just finished building his dream home too.

RIP

Not heard of him or any of the shows that he was in.

I have heard of the BBC though.

Let this be a lesson though to all the kids reading this.

Dont stick ropes around your neck, bags on your head and oranges up your arse. You may die.

Why don't those who enjoy the old asphixy-w*nk employ a dead man's handle type system on their knots? If the rope came untied if the hand holding it went slack then disasters like this could be avoided.

You seem to know far too much on this subject, or was it just a stab in the dark?

Why don't those who enjoy the old asphixy-w*nk employ a dead man's handle type system on their knots? If the rope came untied if the hand holding it went slack then disasters like this could be avoided.

Where's the rope attached to?:confused:

This made me laugh

I first read about strangle ****ing in a book of short stories by Anaiis Nin (from the 1930s - used to knock around with Ernest Hemmingway). Life was so much simpler then.

Forgot to mention - also featured necrophilia, bestiality and bondage. Am I flogging a dead horse?

Edited by tpbury
lame joke insertion

to avoid a dead man's panhandle?