What Famous Faces will be there tomorrow?

Secret Site Agent

Who do you reckon will be there?

My estimation:

Lawrie Mac

Channon

Lucy pinder

Gav Davis

Fred Dinage (the skate loving ****)

Sally from South Today

That bird with the funny nose off of GMTV, Fiona Phillips, (or is she a Chelski supporter now)

Franny Banali

Anyone else?

Fiona Phillips is a Millbrook girl and Saints through and through

Who do you reckon will be there?

My estimation:

Lawrie Mac

Channon

Lucy pinder

Gav Davis

Fred Dinage (the skate loving ****)

Sally from South Today

That bird with the funny nose off of GMTV, Fiona Phillips, (or is she a Chelski supporter now)

Franny Banali

Anyone else?

So no 'famous' faces then?

Craig David will be there, he counts as famous. ^^^they dont

lol

Yep, hillarious. A real turn of wit. I am surprised at you, nick.

Lets do the other cliches such as Nazism, Lederhosen, Von Trapps, Apfelstrudel, Mozart and Schwarzenegger too, and show how pig-sh*t ignorant, xenophobic and mentally limited us English REALLY are.

Seems like the testosterone and blood pumping through the veins in anticipation of tomorrow has destroyed quite a few braincells...

I have it on good authority that Johnny Depp will be there as a guest of honour as he is in the UK promoting his new Alice in Wonderland film. This may be completely made up.

BTW, I wouldn't take the p*ss out of alpine. These Austrians are crafty b**tards, they've got the whole world thinking Hitler was German.

Yep, hillarious. A real turn of wit. I am surprised at you, nick.

Lets do the other cliches such as Nazism, Lederhosen, Von Trapps, Apfelstrudel, Mozart and Schwarzenegger too, and show how pig-sh*t ignorant, xenophobic and mentally limited us English REALLY are.

Seems like the testosterone and blood pumping through the veins in anticipation of tomorrow has destroyed quite a few braincells...

Alps, it just hit the spot. We all know you are not remotely like that vile creature, but it was just funny to me , and Dog is just as his name portrays. You have to accept his wit and humour.

Take it on the chin and accept it is lighthearted.

Alps, it just hit the spot. We all know you are not remotely like that vile creature, but it was just funny to me , and Dog is just as his name portrays. You have to accept his wit and humour.

Take it on the chin and accept it is lighthearted.

Don't bow down to him nickh, it's a trapp, he'll have your nipples wired to the mains before you know it.

Alpine get a sense of humour!! Oh I forgot you're Austrian.

I used to live in Zell-am-See, probably saw you around sledging or yodeling.

Alpine :smt006

Don't bow down to him nickh, it's a trapp, he'll have your nipples wired to the mains before you know it.

I've been there, lovely place. If I'm thinking of the right place, they've got year round glacial skiing nearby in Kaprun.

Your quote was a classic type of comment I always had in any team I played with. It was characters that made the team spirit. You should join our cricket team you'd fit right in

I've been there, lovely place. If I'm thinking of the right place, they've got year round glacial skiing nearby in Kaprun.

Yes that's the one, with a huge lake in the middle of town. Lovely location. :smt006

Fiona Phillips is a Millbrook girl and Saints through and through

She was in Moscow for gmtv when Chelsea played Utd in the final telling viewers and fans over there she was a Chelsea fan.Always thought she was a Saints fan until then

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaig David

Not going.

So no 'famous' faces then?

Craig David will be there, he counts as famous. ^^^they dont

Not going.

Who is Craig David?

A local lad who made a few records. Currently busy in his career and reported, if you can believe the local rag, to be unable to attend because of his committments. He will be watching it on the box.

BUT!

Local celebrity and joi de vivre, StuRomseyRant, will be there!

She was in Moscow for gmtv when Chelsea played Utd in the final telling viewers and fans over there she was a Chelsea fan.Always thought she was a Saints fan until then

my missus was a fan of the two faced slag and she was the one that pointed out that she was claiming to be a Chelski fan.

Matty was always going to be on the pundits bench so I thought he was a given

Just before Antonios goal, Matt appeared at the back of the block next to me - block 232 - and got a cheer and a verse of "le tiss, le tiss, matty, matt le tiss...". I missed the goal trying to take a photo on my phone! He disappeared with about 10 minutes to go, so presumably was going back to do some other media work.

Not going.

Not going.

A local lad who made a few records. Currently busy in his career and reported, if you can believe the local rag, to be unable to attend because of his committments. He will be watching it on the box.

BUT!

Local celebrity and joi de vivre, StuRomseyRant, will be there!

said he was going on soccer a.m

Just before Antonios goal, Matt appeared at the back of the block next to me - block 232 - and got a cheer and a verse of "le tiss, le tiss, matty, matt le tiss...". I missed the goal trying to take a photo on my phone! He disappeared with about 10 minutes to go, so presumably was going back to do some other media work.

He was there all game bar a few mins before HT & FT.

I spoke to Steve Claridge a couple of hours before KO as he walked through the car/coach park entrance. And yes - called him 'you skate bastid' lol. He said Saints would be too good for Carlisle. He's a good bloke & a laugh - despite his fishy connections! :D