Last Away day Theme?

dubai_phil

The majority of the "casuals" that go to football these days don't know the meaning of the word. Copying a Jumper/jacket/polo shirt that other people wear is not cool. And the majority wear any old ill fitting stone Island coat that looks nasty as anything.

The majority of the "casuals" that go to football these days don't know the meaning of the word. Copying a Jumper/jacket/polo shirt that other people wear is not cool. And the majority wear any old ill fitting stone Island coat that looks nasty as anything.

Do you wear a saints shirt?

Do you wear a saints shirt?

When? to games? No I think grown ups look silly in them, but each to their own. Why? are you one of the wannabe SI brigade that wear boot cut rubbish jeans with rubbish trainers?

When? to games? No I think grown ups look silly in them, but each to their own. Why? are you one of the wannabe SI brigade that wear boot cut rubbish jeans with rubbish trainers?

I do own a stone island jumper yes, not because when i put it on i feel invicible like an invisible forcefield of hardness has encapulated me, but because i liked the jumper in the shop. I also own other labels as well that you might call "casual", bought them not so people would think i am hard though, simply because i liked them, does that make me one of the wannabe SI brigade? What trainers do you wear then if addidas retro ones are rubbish? Bet you're a K Swiss man...

Edited by Turkish

I do own a stone island jumper yes, not because when i put it on i feel invicible like an invisible forcefield of hardness has encapulated me, but because i liked the jumper in the shop. I also own other labels as well that you might call "casual, bought them not so people would think i am hard though, simply because i liked them, does that make me one of the wannabe SI brigade? What trainers do you wear then if addidas retro ones are rubbish? Bet you're a K Swiss man...

LOL no way I can't stand K swiss. I was not having a dig at you or anyone else. there is nothing wrong with casual or SI. My whole point was the sheep like ones that think wearing a label makes them all the things you thought i was aiming at you. I love good clothes and love Adidas trainers. It's a bit like someone wanting to be a mod and buying a Lambretta T shirt at Debenhams with a target on the front, and then pretending to be a mod. Do you know what I mean?

I was not having a dig at you or anyone else. I can't stand fancy dress, jester hats etc, but if other people want to do that that's up to them.

I'm a Adidas retro trainers man, but I must say that it's starting to look a tad pathetic now when all the casual lot are wearing nigh on identical trainers to games.

it's always good finding some trainers on holiday that others won't have. My 2 favourite pairs are from Florida mall (adidas outlet that's no longer there), and a mall on the Gold coast in Aus. Green campus and blue Gazelles.

Has anyone got any gear in size yet?

Smart casual - Stu Romsey Saint day :-)

Good thinking.

The summer is the best for casual wear, I expect to see everyone looking at their best for the Gillingham game. No excuses.

No women or children either. My kids live 20 miles from Gillingham and were expecting to go and have been told that football is not for kids.

I hope everyone else follows my example.