New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

I have absolutely no reason to lie,and neither has the person who told me so.

Howe was interviewed along with 3 others also,Brown,MoN,Curbishley.

This comes from no one on this forum.

Perhaps you've posted in good faith, but Shearer is very much his own man, and I couldn't see him working with Keegan in a managerial role.

I would be surprised if this is not in the papers tomorrow,Journo mate from my days working and living in London reckons he has it sussed and emaild me to ask if i knew anything about it,i did'nt obviously.

Probably because its not 100% yet! + you say he reckons he has sussed it and then above you say its definatly keegan/shearer.

If true, then I'd take any of those at the moment except Phil Brown. MoN would be awesome! Also I reckon Adkins would do a good job.....if interviewed and appointed

You missed a name that has been interviewed

HTH

And yes it came from my mate the taxi driver alright

It's Shearer/keegan working together.Trust me.

Journo mate from my days working and living in London reckons he has it sussed and emaild me to ask if i knew anything about it,i did'nt obviously.

So your mate has had a guess and hes fact checking with you. Not exactly concrete is it?

His statement was 'are you excited at the prospect" he would not reveal who put him onto it,which i kind of admire.Was he fishing,mmm unlikely but possible.

Ah ha Saint Lard, the new fans' spokesperson.

Nice to see the media caught on so fast after the stick poor old N.I. got last night

;)

personal opinion:

Most likely outcome, pure guesses

1) Adkins

2) Brown

3) foreign manager we are not discussing

4) Howe

5) SOD

6) Mowbray

then stranger things have happened and would not to astonished

1) KK

2) MON

can't see it

Shearer

Surely KK and Shearer would be a cast iron non-starter. They were both heavily linked to the Pinnacle Group, and we know how much NC despises Le God

Not quite. They may well have been "sounded out" by the Pinnacle Group, but then so were some others by the other bidders and also some others before NC gave AP the job.

They didn't put their names to it, (OR in MLT's case naively allow their name to be abused) that was the difference

and also keep wondering if there is a clue in here:

Les Reed, apparently choosing manager says

I have also mentored some high profile names in coaching including Alan Curbishley, Peter Taylor, Stuart Pearce, Gianluca Vialli, Sammy Lee, and Mark Hughes. I was the original designer of the current UEFA pro Licence

I have trained and qualified a number of the game’s current managers and coaches at that level including the likes of; George Burley, Mick McCarthy, Alan Pardew, David O’Leary, Gary Mc Callister, Steve Bruce, Gary Megson, and have tutored a group which included, Steve McClaren, Peter Reid, Iain Dowie, Phil Brown, Gordon Strachan, Dario Gradi and many other current managers and coaches. I have conducted countless coaching courses at National and International level at home and abroad, qualifying and influencing over 2000 coaches world-wide from novice to International standard.

I have conducted countless coaching courses at National and International level at home and abroad, qualifying and influencing over 2000 coaches world-wide from novice to International standard.

You've narrowed it down (possibly) to one of 2,000?

Les Reed, apparently choosing manager says

I have also mentored some high profile names in coaching including Alan Curbishley, Peter Taylor, Stuart Pearce, Gianluca Vialli, Sammy Lee, and Mark Hughes. I was the original designer of the current UEFA pro Licence

I have trained and qualified a number of the game’s current managers and coaches at that level including the likes of; George Burley, Mick McCarthy, Alan Pardew, David O’Leary, Gary Mc Callister, Steve Bruce, Gary Megson, and have tutored a group which included, Steve McClaren, Peter Reid, Iain Dowie, Phil Brown, Gordon Strachan, Dario Gradi and many other current managers and coaches. I have conducted countless coaching courses at National and International level at home and abroad, qualifying and influencing over 2000 coaches world-wide from novice to International standard.

And none of that was done while Les was under the Tutelage of another legend in Coaching Circles of course

Read, re-read and re-read again and all I've discovered is that some of you probably had past careers writing clues for Ted Rogers and 3-2-1 (for younger people it was a crap Saturday night game show long before X Factor and made as much sense as Saints).

Jason

Read, re-read and re-read again and all I've discovered is that some of you probably had past careers writing clues for Ted Rogers and 3-2-1 (for younger people it was a crap Saturday night game show long before X Factor and made as much sense as Saints).

Jason

If you made Billy punch drunk, didn't Pat Rick, and splashed it all over, who would you be?

Surely KK and Shearer would be a cast iron non-starter. They were both heavily linked to the Pinnacle Group, and we know how much NC despises Le God

"linked" is not the same as "part of"!!! I would guess the names were used to further their "bid" (bid used in the very loosest terms possible!)

I am not surprised one little bit at the time and attention to detail that Nicola is taking. I heard a rumour that Marcus didn't only gift him that watch, he may also have left him the club (lock, stock...) in his will. I stress, that it was a rumour.

If that rumour's true I only hope that he's left him a couple of hundred million working capital as well.