New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

OK this is a bit naughty and I apologise but I can't resist it. Not attention seeking either just as impatient as the rest of you because other than this chap and the fact Howe has had an interview I haven't an inkling who our next manager is, and only know about these two people from sources well away from the club.

I know for a fact at least one ex-Saint based overseas has definately applied for the job.

Please no PMs as I am not at liberty to disclose who it is.

Don't think he will get it but you never know.

After

My punt is that he's ginger...and I've sent him an email and asked the question.....

Time to start guessing the overseas saint then...there can't be too many

Im guessing either DubaiPhil ..... he's already tried out the managers place on the bench for size with The SaintsWeb games or Tijuana Tim, Cortese, being an avid listener to Radio Solent post match programme, can't help but be impressed with Tim's football knowledge and motivational skills.

Just because its your punt doesn't mean its correct

FFS, this is bloody hard. I said my punt is that he's ginger...you then quoted me and said Dan Petrescu. Clearly....clearly....the fact that you quoted me would tell most simple people that you were guessing that the ginger ex saint was Dan Petrescu.....or what was the point in quoting?

Anybody else following Jordan Sibley (Saints press officer) on Twitter? Here's a couple of his "tweets" from today.....

It's days like these I wish I ran a bookies! (about 6 hours ago)

Someone somewhere is laughing their bristols off right now, the rumour mill truly is a wonderful thing!

(14 minutes ago )

Anybody else following Jordan Sibley (Saints press officer) on Twitter? Here's a couple of his "tweets" from today.....

Someone somewhere is laughing their bristols off right now, the rumour mill truly is a wonderful thing!

(14 minutes ago )

I'm imagining that he knows about as much as we do

(14 minutes ago )

Hmmmmm... Bristols?

Coppell?

Im guessing either DubaiPhil ..... he's already tried out the managers place on the bench for size with The SaintsWeb games or Tijuana Tim, Cortese, being an avid listener to Radio Solent post match programme, can't help but be impressed with Tim's football knowledge and motivational skills.

I am afraid I am unable to comment at this time regarding any speculation regarding my imminent return to England.

are you still confident in what you are hearing after Hoew denying it?

Absolutely - the guy who told me about Howe having the interview was the same guy who tipped me the wink re Pompey's woes and that Pardew would soon be gone. He has never fed me a bum steer.

I wouldn't expect anyone to admit or deny anything until an appointment is made. if Howe doesn't get it he wouldn't want the Bournemouth fans to know that he was prepared to leave.

OK this is a bit naughty and I apologise but I can't resist it. Not attention seeking either just as impatient as the rest of you because other than this chap and the fact Howe has had an interview I haven't an inkling who our next manager is, and only know about these two people from sources well away from the club.

I know for a fact at least one ex-Saint based overseas has definately applied for the job.

Please no PMs as I am not at liberty to disclose who it is.

Don't think he will get it but you never know.

After

Ivan Golac?