Confirmed: Redkcrap new Spurs manager

Baj

As happy as I am about it, I can't help but think Spurs will survive (lets face even with no manager they should be able to survive) and the press will go on and on and on and on about Harry Houdini taking Spurs from rock bottom all the way up to 16th place by the end of the season.

Pompey too will, unfortunately, be ok.

Mind you I'm going to enjoy the lolling.

http://thepompeychimes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40376

lol

1209: "As a Saints fan I hope that Redknapp will now get found out. The ultimate 'chequeboook manager' who seems to have airbrushed our relegation out of his CV."

Joe via text on 81111

I'm famous woop!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7691657.stm

Lol at the Skates who think Spurs are not a bigger club then them. 5 seasons in the premiership and they think they are equal with a club of their history. Laughable.

Lol at the Skates who think Spurs are not a bigger club then them. 5 seasons in the premiership and they think they are equal with a club of their history. Laughable.

Yes,lol at the skates for that,and the knobheads who consider Martin Jol,and Slaven Bilic might remotely be interested in leaving their current and more prestigious posts fot Nottarf Krap.

But sadly it also reminds me of an even bigger "lol",at a former chairman of ours who said Saints were a bigger club than Tottenham.What a complete and utter spastic that chairman was...let's all "lol" at him once more.

When I heard on Solent this morning that Redkrap had ditched Scumpey for Spuds, my initial reaction was disbelief as I didn't think he would leave them this time. Then I started laughing. I expect he'll be raiding the skates for their best players come January leaving them well and truly in the crap. With a little luck it'll put a big spanner in the works of the skates' season.:D

Redkrap is also going to be awarded the Freedom of the City of Portsmouth on Tuesday. Ironic, and not a little hilarious.

He has taken them to prem, Got into Europe, Won the FA Cup with them.

Now he wants a new challenge.

Sounds fair enough to me

And it fair enough to allot of us the blue few as well, Tell me my fine pony fiddling Friends, would you have 5 mill or baggy?,,,,,,,It might not be ideal in its timing but! at least we have the money to pay the ferry man.

And it fair enough to allot of us the blue few as well, Tell me my fine pony fiddling Friends, would you have 5 mill or baggy?,,,,,,,It might not be ideal in its timing but! at least we have the money to pay the ferry man.

Correct me if I am wrong but this was not the view of the Pompey faithful yesterday let alone EVER!

I thought you had billionaire owners.

Not only that you also had many more billionaires lining up to buy the club.

Why would you need £5m, surely that's just loose change :rolleyes:

A 'friend' of mine reckons that if Big Sam does go to Pompey, and a few players make the switch to Spurs, there will be large sums of money 'changing hands' so to speak at Fleet Services.

Bearing in mind the 'careful what you post' thread, I told him that he should be very careful with such comments. I also made it absolutely 'crystal' that I disagreed with his view that they were both corrupt to the core.

Ofcourse you do.... :rolleyes:

and yet if Spurs had lost, we would have heard, "well, of course you can't have any sort of influence over a team of players when you've never even seen them train".......or some such carp!!!

he was in a win-win situation today, and anyone who can't see past his spin and rhetoric is a fool......

jeez, that bloke's sense of self-importance knows no limits,does it!!!!

Edited by saint boggy

I predict Redknapp will have a bad start with Spurs, say that all the players are crap, the worst side in the Premiership ever etc, he'll spend big in January and go on a good run that'll just about keep them up and he and his mates in the press will go on about what a great achievement it was and how great a manager he is. :-&

PMSL at you bunch of mongs. How many threads have you devoted to this topic. Can I assume that this is yet another example of just how disinterested you all are in all things Pompey? :D

Redknapp's been offered more money to go and manage a bigger club. How surprising that someone who's offered more money to do the same job would choose to do that. I would and so would you. For the record he's not a "Judas" or a "traitor", he's a guy doing a job. He's done a great job at Pompey and he'll do a good job at Spurs. Thanks for the great memories Harry (cup win, promotion and taking us into Europe).

One thing that does puzzle me - you lot on here constantly tell me what a **** manager he is so if that's true, why should Pompey be worse off now that we've got rid of a man who's crap at his job? Could you explain that one for me?

Also, no-one seems to have picked up on his comment that Pompey have new owners coming in. Which mega rich new owner will that be I wonder and why didn't they go for you instead seeing as you all insist you're a much bigger club than us with more potential?

Off to the airport now. I'm sure Nick Nack (Mavis/ Norris) will stick nonsensical two pennerth in after me. :D

PMSL at you bunch of mongs. How many threads have you devoted to this topic. Can I assume that this is yet another example of just how disinterested you all are in all things Pompey? :D

Redknapp's been offered more money to go and manage a bigger club. How surprising that someone who's offered more money to do the same job would choose to do that. I would and so would you. For the record he's not a "Judas" or a "traitor", he's a guy doing a job. He's done a great job at Pompey and he'll do a good job at Spurs. Thanks for the great memories Harry (cup win, promotion and taking us into Europe).

One thing that does puzzle me - you lot on here constantly tell me what a **** manager he is so if that's true, why should Pompey be worse off now that we've got rid of a man who's crap at his job? Could you explain that one for me?

Also, no-one seems to have picked up on his comment that Pompey have new owners coming in. Which mega rich new owner will that be I wonder and why didn't they go for you instead seeing as you all insist you're a much bigger club than us with more potential?

Off to the airport now. I'm sure Nick Nack (Mavis/ Norris) will stick nonsensical two pennerth in after me. :D

Oh yeah the mega rich foreigns are queueing up to take over at Pompey .....

The only quote i saw was Harry saying 5m was too good for you to turn down and there was going to be a great January sell off .

oh they're just queueing up :D

next Pompey Manager odds.

Donkey Adams 4/6

Big Sam 4/1

Avram Grant 7/1

Curbishley 14/1

El Tel 20/1 ( LOL at that one )

Joe Jordan 20/1

Michael Laudrup 20/1

Hatch 25/1

Stuart Pearce 25/1

David O'Dreary 33/1

Keegan 25/1

Dowie 50/1

Dennis Wise 50/1

Redknapp 200/1

Your hurting aren't you Corp? It's okay to admit it...

I've always said you'd be f::cked when Harry left...and i'll stand by that. The club and the saggychopped man just seem to click for some reason. One without the other won't in my opinion.

Maybe not this season...but you're in trouble after this news and you well know it...

Oh and a club which is on the brink of getting "a mega rich new owner" probably wouldn't need to scratch around to get £5 million pound in in return for losing it's biggest asset now would it?

next Pompey Manager odds.

Donkey Adams 4/6

Big Sam 4/1

Avram Grant 7/1

Curbishley 14/1

El Tel 20/1 ( LOL at that one )

Joe Jordan 20/1

Michael Laudrup 20/1

Hatch 25/1

Stuart Pearce 25/1

David O'Dreary 33/1

Keegan 25/1

Dowie 50/1

Dennis Wise 50/1

Redknapp 200/1

They're spoilt for choice...

PMSL that you thought we shouldn't find all this very amusing :smt003