Saints 2 Preston 1 Match & Reaction Thread

St Chalet

Thought it was done through where you work now.

It is, but not for free. They bought the server and will manage the techy side of things, but we're paying them for the privilege. However, we are getting all of that for a lot less than they'd normally charge a client. It's still more than we were paying on the old server, but the advertising revenue has risen a fair bit in the last year, so the budget fits quite nicely.

It is, but not for free. They bought the server and will manage the techy side of things, but we're paying them for the privilege. However, we are getting all of that for a lot less than they'd normally charge a client. It's still more than we were paying on the old server, but the advertising revenue has risen a fair bit in the last year, so the budget fits quite nicely.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Who is the celeb Phil?

;)

How often do we get the pleasure of having "The Man" with us on Match Days just think what he did to EoA if he'd been here the past years maybe the server....

Meanwhile Reeves being compared to Lallana.

Jos bursting out of defence and letting fly being compared to JP Seijes.

Preston sounding grateful we put the squad members out, could have had 3 or 4 by now

Reeves again, sounding very lively. And Hooiveld looking to make a further mark...... maybe a bit of a confidence player who just couldn't flourish at Celtic? Needed a bit of Adkins style TLC.

Perhaps, or just simply that Lennon didn't think he was what he was after. It happens sometimes, doesn't necessarily reflect badly on the player in question.

That said, after the Forest game I was worrying a bit :uhoh: :lol:

Tat's all good news, but probably too much inside info for some people on here to resist. ;)

How often do we get the pleasure of having "The Man" with us on Match Days just think what he did to EoA if he'd been here the past years maybe the server....

:lol:

I'll be here on Saturday as well, can't justify a £100 day out at Burnley with three days in Cardiff next week (completely buggered by them changing the date after I'd booked travel and hotel :wave:)

:lol:

I'll be here on Saturday as well, can't justify a £100 day out at Burnley with three days in Cardiff next week (completely buggered by them changing the date after I'd booked travel and hotel :wave:)

Shame ... I could have bought you a beer for the sterling work tonight and also the new all singing all dancing server performance !!

Ha, even Svensson looked a bit off in his first few games. It's good to see him growing into the role, heaven knows we need it right now with Seaborne out.

I liked the fact that the only thing he knew about Southampton when he joined was that it was by the sea and had palm trees! obviously has a sense of humour.

what's the name of the bloke on solent radio.. not merrington?

feking wish he would pronounce Southampton properly. It is not 'sthhamton'.

Not being born in Southampton but having lived here for 20 years that's how it seems to be pronounced here - Savampton.

I hear my niece and nephew say it and hate it :(