Tonights attendance prediction

bjk

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
finding it hard to predict because i cannot even make up my own mind whether to go or not' date=' even with my ST[/quote']

Me too. If it's cold and/or raining, then I may well just sit at home watching a movie with a couple of bottles.

Even if it's not cold or raining...

Season ticket holders will be counted in the attendance whether they go or not.

I'm going to sit there and spend all match counting the people in the stands. It will be more interesting than the match.

Or at least I would, if I could be bothered to go.

i'm not going tonight

usually go with my dad whos a season ticket holder, but £15 train from guildford and £18 student ticket just doesn't seem worth it to watch a hapless bunch of spineless school boys get bullied by a proper football team. if Stern John was still here and Skacel was playing and Euell then it might be a different story.

I think it could be under the 12k mark. It is going to be a cold night, add to that expensive that i just can't see many more then that going. If we had a deal for half term i.e kids for a quid then it would of been a lot higher. But nope those seats will all be empty and no doubt were get the whole "fans are to blame" comments again tonight.

I think it could be under the 12k mark. It is going to be a cold night, add to that expensive that i just can't see many more then that going. If we had a deal for half term i.e kids for a quid then it would of been a lot higher. But nope those seats will all be empty and no doubt were get the whole "fans are to blame" comments again tonight.

Perhaps you could PM Norm and see exactly what David Luker said in his explanation of the lack of "deals"..