Blackpool V Saints - First Half Thread

Saint_clark

Did any of you think we wouldn't lose?

I thought we'd get hammered. Not quite sure why, even with Lambert playing, I thought we'd come undone in this one, possible embarrassingly so. Just feels like the wrong fixture at the wrong time, pacey, attacking opposition, late kick off etc. Just hope it's not a 5-0 or something.

Exactly this. For some reason this fixture had "tonking" written all over it.

Watching on streaming TV just confirms the early impressions from the commentary on Saintsplayer that Blackpool are the better team. Can't win them all and this is one of those we aren't destined to win.

Question, Why is Guly trying to get booked? How does that help?

WTF are the full backs doing today we are so wide open its unreal! need to hang on till Half time & hopefully turn it around 2nd half.

they aren't very good, they never are.If the midfield don't give up on their job to cover them we get dicked down the wings.

To think that I got grief when I said that Blackpool would be too good for Fox and Butterfield.

Did you see the Leicester game?!! I'd put this ten levels above that for quality. Least we've passed a bit and created 2 chances today!

More defefencivley i was referring too. We're getting pulled all over the place by silly little balls and we look so poor at the back.

and there we go again.....this will be a massacre if we don't sort this out.