Saints not on TV!! Phew!!

Saint86

I have just checked sky and I'm relieved to see that saints are not going to be broadcast on the final day!!

I don't know if that is hypocritical of me, but frankly, our recent form on the box has been horrendus! Plus I have a ticket for the game :p

I should add that when we are on TV and i attend anyway, we seem to win. But when I don't attend we lose, with the exception of Brimingham, where we tried to lose but the snow saved us!

I have just checked sky and I'm relieved to see that saints are not going to be broadcast on the final day!!

I don't know if that is hypocritical of me, but frankly, our recent form on the box has been horrendus! Plus I have a ticket for the game :p

I should add that when we are on TV and i attend anyway, we seem to win. But when I don't attend we lose, with the exception of Brimingham, where we tried to lose but the snow saved us!

:facepalm:

Go and check the BBC schedule....

Phew. Thank god for that. Thanks for keeping us all up to date.

Epic fail (as my daughters would say) :lol:

God you're all sooo funny. Not everyone checks every single thread on here every 5 seconds do they...

They don't, but checking that news from yesterday (arguably Sunday night) hasn't already been discussed, and the facts of the OP before posting would help prevent this kind of massive hilarious p155takery. Which come to think of it would be a shame.

As a rule of thumb, if it is more than 8 hours old, don't even bother starting a new thread about it, because someone already has. You may not be able to see it, you may not even be looking, but it will be here somewhere.

How do we define on TV?

Is it shown "Live" (broadcast within 30 seconds of occurring) on any free-to-air UK Freeview channels or legally available in the UK subscription services (i.e Virgin, Sky or BT) ?

For hair-splitting you may also wish to add live internet streaming direct from the FA's website to this list, seeing as Ukraine v England and a couple of FA Cup games have been broadcast this way.

Who is on SKY then? I'm hoping its Barnsley v Brighton

They're making Pompey play their 46 matches from next season back to back before their next wage bill is due, showing the first one live and recording the other 45 just in case it compromises the integrity of the competition when they can't fill 11 shirts in August in League One. They're starting off with a combined League Two Play-off contenders side, probably could have planned it better.

They're making Pompey play their 46 matches from next season back to back before their next wage bill is due, showing the first one live and recording the other 45 just in case it compromises the integrity of the competition when they can't fill 11 shirts in August in League One. They're starting off with a combined League Two Play-off contenders side, probably could have planned it better.

How is next season's kit coming along ?

Would they have worn it on Saturday - if it was not on television ?

How is next season's kit coming along ?

Would they have worn it on Saturday - if it was not on television ?

Not based on the last few seasons, as they haven't even launched the new kits until July.

Last season's were both first seen in the flesh at the Liebherr Memorial Cup, the away kit was unveiled online just before kick off. I think that was August 4th or thereabouts, and you couldn't buy the home kit until the day before.

The last time I can remember us wearing a new home kit at the end of the previous season was the last season at the Dell - though televised matches are not a reason not to do that anyway. I genuinely don't think the club realise how many people want to buy the shirt at the end of the previous season if it's a successful one, or just to take on holiday, whatever the reason it's always better for fans if the cost is spread out across the summer.

I'm more interested in the away kit for next season anyway, as I don't know anything about that one.

Why aren't Radio Solent broadcasting our game this Saturday? I checked the schedule for 15:00 and they've got Gardener's World on!!!

It's Ricardo Gardener and Craig Gardner bringing you a live game from the Prem.