Pics & videos from today

Rut

Haven't received our trophy yet. According to the football league twitter, its up to the club to arrange a ceremony for the team to be awarded it.

Thats about right. They dont send it down on Saturday cos they didn't think we would hold on to second place and now its a case of "well you make your own arrangements"

****s.

Just about depleated all my memory cards from the weekend! Just a few vids left (might have to see if I can make a ringtone from the 1st one!)

# We're Premier League

[video=youtube_share;zfTHZgLAm_s]

Player announcement and then RLSGM

[video=youtube_share;qVw2SmALFKg]

celebration vid 1

[video=youtube_share;upGtziPy79c]

Celebration vid 2

[video=youtube_share;6PvHEGX2gRQ]

Good, with a bit of luck, the old bill will be able to zoom in on this picture, and ban the idiot with the fire stick for life.

I've already checked it and you can't see who was holding the flare, hence why I've put it on-line. If you could see them, I would've deleted the picture straight away off my phone.

As for "fire stick", what are you? Some kind of Amazonian tribesman?

Haven't received our trophy yet. According to the football league twitter, its up to the club to arrange a ceremony for the team to be awarded it.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think you should get a trophy for second anyway. Guess it only makes sense because the play-off winners get one. Promotion and the Saturday celebrations were enough for me!

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think you should get a trophy for second anyway. Guess it only makes sense because the play-off winners get one. Promotion and the Saturday celebrations were enough for me!

It's not a trophy as such...more like a big paperweight.

90 Degrees then Café Parfait. Schneiderlin & Lambert were rather persistent in vouching their hatred for P*mpey. I am gutted I didn't go out now. A night they shall certainly never forget.

He ****ing hates Skates, he ****ing hates Skaaaaates, Rickie Lambert, he ****ing hates Skates

2zeecs9.jpg

No comments when I posted this on the promotion thread...

I spent at least 10minutes making it!

Can someone please at least humour me and tell me it's not funny.

Many thanks.

It's wonderful. Good job that man! :)