Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

also Adam Johnson's Manchester City career looks over after a bust-up with boss Roberto Mancini ahead of Sunday's Community Shield after the winger was left out of the starting line-up reported in the star and sun. if true surely wants to leave we could put in a cheeky offer??

also Adam Johnson's Manchester City career looks over after a bust-up with boss Roberto Mancini ahead of Sunday's Community Shield after the winger was left out of the starting line-up reported in the star and sun. if true surely wants to leave we could put in a cheeky offer??

Cheeky as in. Around £100k a week wages?

Cortese meeting Gaston Ramirez's agent today according to an Italian CNN journalist on Twitter..

In talks with Gaston Ramirez according to some on Twitter....

Would be a massive signing.

The bloke that turned down Spurs as they didn't offer him enough money.

*presses hold on excitment button *

The bloke that turned down Spurs as they didn't offer him enough money.

*presses hold on excitment button *

Yeah apparantly Spurs agreed €16m with Bologna but wouldn't pay him anymore than he was on there so its not happening. Wouldn't think he would fit with us but who knows these days, maybe Cortese has read Dibden Purlieu Saint's transfer activity thread and its swayed him.

Ramirez to Saints....?? ha ha i wish

I would be doing a Agustin Delgado and dancing in the streets if that came off...

We can't even negotiate or seal a deal with Blackpool, let alone Bologna...

Cortese is tighter than a duck's arse on transfers...hence why 2 of our 4 transfers were compensation and the other was those giants Gillingham for a 20 year old keeper, no one had heard of. We probably got him for a bag of balls and some training cones.

Yes we got Rodrigues for decent money...but come on, it is the very least we need to be spending...we are in the biggest league in world football!

My worry...where is this scouting network ???? you can't tell me we can't find a couple of centre halves and a right winger in another European league than some of the over paid dross on this island...

I'm starting to get pretty ratty about the situation now...Saints want to charge us Premier league prices...then give us Premier League standard players

Ramirez to Saints....?? ha ha i wish

I would be doing a Agustin Delgado and dancing in the streets if that came off...

We can't even negotiate or seal a deal with Blackpool, let alone Bologna...

Cortese is tighter than a duck's arse on transfers...hence why 2 of our 4 transfers were compensation and the other was those giants Gillingham for a 20 year old keeper, no one had heard of. We probably got him for a bag of balls and some training cones.

Yes we got Rodrigues for decent money...but come on, it is the very least we need to be spending...we are in the biggest league in world football!

My worry...where is this scouting network ???? you can't tell me we can't find a couple of centre halves and a right winger in another European league than some of the over paid dross on this island...

I'm starting to get pretty ratty about the situation now...Saints want to charge us Premier league prices...then give us Premier League standard players

Perhaps we had not been able to complete our purchase of any CB's as they were all tied up with the Olympic squads.........

Behind closed doors friendly at Staplewood today at 2.30 against Brighton - any trialists present perhaps? Do you give trials when you are a PL team by the way?

Of course you do if you think there might be a player that interests you. Dev squad have had a couple of keepers on trial.

I would expect Gazza, Seaborne, Butterfield, Hammond etc might get a game today.