Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

IMO its only great if we actually sign these players. Getting linked to players doesn't actually benefit us in any way.

Agreed. Just makes us look bad for missing out on targets.

I still think he'll sign. They're selling their best player and in Italy when the fans are angry, they vent it in the boardroom and training ground - not on an internet mongboard like over here. I reckon he's just covering his arse. Put up a public fight and shift all the animosity onto Ramirez.

I only get 3 posts per 24hrs because I refuse to pay £5 for .....well nothing really. I've been following this thread today and I have to say its had me cringing more than He Mans feline friend (before he held his sword aloft and said " by the power of greyskull") When will people learn that we don't have a player until the official site says so??? The reactions from so called MEN today have been embarrassing to say the least. I would also like to say that the9 is possibly the biggest prat I've ever found on a message board, he actually knows very little, but talks a good new kit. Thankyou and good night xxx

I only get 3 posts per 24hrs because I refuse to pay £5 for .....well nothing really. I've been following this thread today and I have to say its had me cringing more than He Mans feline friend (before he held his sword aloft and said " by the power of greyskull") When will people learn that we don't have a player until the official site says so??? The reactions from so called MEN today have been embarrassing to say the least. I would also like to say that the9 is possibly the biggest prat I've ever found on a message board, he actually knows very little, but talks a good new kit. Thankyou and good night xxx

Not sure why he posts on here.

He refuses to pay to use a public car park and refuses to pay a booking fee when booking a ticket - yet he happily pays £5 to post on an internet mongboard. Hopefully he starts boycotting SWF like he is away games.

There are no prats on this forum, only mongs

Doesnt his previous club have a 30% sell on clause?

Maybe Bologna were happy to have £11.8m, so long as it was all

theirs?

If there is, then Saints need to cough up. We want to sign young players, a lot of the time they're going to come with a sell on clause due to previous clubs not wanting to totally lose out should they 'make it' in the future.

Part and parcel of the type of player we want.

He refuses to pay to use a public car park and refuses to pay a booking fee when booking a ticket - yet he happily pays £5 to post on an internet mongboard. Hopefully he starts boycotting SWF like he is away games.

But then who else will do endless mock ups of what might be our new socks

From a Uruguayan twitter feed. Nothing major.

Gastón Ramírez está cerca de la Premier, donde tiene chances de jugar en el Southampton pero hay algo del contrato que no le cierra al presidente del Bologna.

Gaston Ramirez is close to the Premier, which has a chance to play for Southampton but there is something of the contract does not close to the president of Bologna.

From a Uruguayan twitter feed. Nothing major.

Gastón Ramírez está cerca de la Premier, donde tiene chances de jugar en el Southampton pero hay algo del contrato que no le cierra al presidente del Bologna.

Gaston Ramirez is close to the Premier, which has a chance to play for Southampton but there is something of the contract does not close to the president of Bologna.

They're probably just catching up on todays events as they wake up, the lazy b*stards.

I'm not boycotting away games. I'm just not going to any for a few months after Arsenal. As for the £5, I didn't pay for ages until the Forum match came up in 2009 and since then I've just never cancelled the debit. It'll bounce next year as I have a new card, so that's that sorted.

As for Windmill Arm 2, if he doesn't think much of me I must be doing something right.

I'm not boycotting away games. I'm just not going to any for a few months after Arsenal. As for the £5, I didn't pay for ages until the Forum match came up in 2009 and since then I've just never cancelled the debit. It'll bounce next year as I have a new card, so that's that sorted.

As for Windmill Arm 2, if he doesn't think much of me I must be doing something right.

So even if this transfer falls through, we'll all still have something to look forward to.

Been trying to translate some information on Bologna's forum to see their interpretation on the deal. It is very long winded, but here is the opening post.

http://bolognanelcuore.freeforumzone.leonardo.it/cartella.aspx?idc=700435

The President: "I have already refused the offer of the Saints yesterday I am not convinced the figure and the way»

LONDON - It is the story tinged with yellow Gaston Ramirez. The player in last night spoke now ex rossoblù, explaining that he had already said goodbye to his companions and giving to the signature done with Southampton, offering all'uruguagio Pharaonic a contract (four years by nearly 3 million per year prizes and a little more than 600,000 euros in cash at the time of signature). "It 's the place to go, pointing at me as the owner and offer me a contract that allows you to place me and my family for life. This time we greetings, Bologna I will miss, "Ramirez confessed to the Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport. The Bologna but not yet sold, and if you do not change the condition of the Saints will not, by opening a real confrontation with the player and especially with the great macchinatore of this negotiation, the agent Pablo Ramirez Bentancur for help the white smoke would also leave the Penarol its 30% of the card.

THERE IS Guaraldi - The deal is not yet concluded, already yesterday Albano Guaraldi President of Bologna explained to the Corriere di Bologna 'having refused the offer of Southampton for Ramirez. " And even after the words of the player, the situation has not changed, "Ramirez is currently a player of Bologna and if you do not change the conditions of the offer of Southampton will remain so: the payment proposed by the British would not let me have the resources to replace Ramirez as he deserves, so if things do not change the deal is done. " Southampton to Bologna in fact provides about 13 million plus some bonuses for its 70% of the player, but with deferred payments over three years. This would mean having a nail tranche payment minimum, impossible to reinvest in the market, provided that the Bologna also reduces the non-payment of Osvaldo from Espanyol and Transfer abroad, is not guaranteed by the Football League unlike those to Italian teams prefer to see clearly and have guarantees precise.

It 'BREAK - In fact, we have reached a break because while the player and his agent stated as fact the flight to London today for a medical, Bologna awaits him this afternoon for training ahead of the Cup race Italy against Varese. "Ramirez can say what he wants - he continues Guaraldi - and I know he is very angry about this situation because the contract proposed by Southampton can not let him throat, but I'm the president of Bologna and if the deal makes it met two parts on three and the third I'm not done. Again, the conditions proposed by the British do not satisfy me: either they change or Ramirez is a player of Bologna. " With all due respect Bentancur, that to get the white smoke will have to shell out some more money to the Saints and now (the Bologna wants all the money, 15 and 13, within a year), while the red and blue fans remain on foot war for the possible sale of the Uruguayan gem.

Alessandro Mossini

August 17, 2012

Been trying to translate some information on Bologna's forum to see their interpretation on the deal. It is very long winded, but here is the opening post.

"while the red and blue fans remain on foot war for the possible sale of the Uruguayan gem."

As I said earlier, they're rather miffed and the Chairman is covering his back.

I'm guessing it is all boiling down to the 70% and 30% and how quickly the fee is paid. Here it says we're paying over 3 years? Offer more upfront and we should be close.

Did you? Tell us about it.....

I did see a match between Inter Cardiff and someone from the LoW in the season I was with Afan Lido on YouTube somewhere the other week, having seen that I think I'll shut up about it, it's a step up from jumpers for goalposts.

Can I just link my overhead kick from Dean Court instead ?

Frm WiKi> Gastón Ezequiel Ramírez Pereyra (born 2 December 1990 in Fray Bentos) is a Uruguayan footballer who plays for Southampton[1] and the Uruguay national football team as a winger.

In news to no-one, that wasn't on his page at about half 10 this morning, and earlier on this thread someone offered to update Wiki.

I did see a match between Inter Cardiff and someone from the LoW in the season I was with Afan Lido on YouTube somewhere the other week, having seen that I think I'll shut up about it, it's a step up from jumpers for goalposts.

See how I do that ? Seamless. I deserve an award.

Please do.