Lallana sold -Radio Hampshire

NickG

just caught the end of the brother show where Mark Dennis was talking to Russell Osman about our plight.

Mark Dennis and the other guy were saying we have just heard that Lallana has been sold and the bank informed.

They seemed to be referring to earlier conversation.

Anyone hear the rest?

just caught the end of the brother show where Mark Dennis was talking to Russell Osman about our plight.

Mark Dennis and the other guy were saying we have just heard that Lallana has been sold and the bank informed.

Anyone hear the rest?

How can he be "sold" outside the transfer window?

I suppose it could be agreed now and effective later.

Anyone hear the rest?

I'm sorry but I think this is all Bull**** but I would like to know where you got your information on please?

Thanks!

Cannot see this being true. You can't sell anyone now, and even if it has been agreed, why bother announcing it now. It's only going to have a negative impact on the fans and the player.

agree, and likely to get more money in January auction. Hopefully they are wrong.

I take it Lowe has buried the hatchet with them then.....

At about the same time that he sold them Dean Richards!!!!!!!

Who was the other guy talking on there, because as much of a legend Mark Dennis is, I don't think he is an oracle on all things Saints??? If it was Stewart Dennis, then it might have some legs as he is on the inside.

And as other have said can this be done outside of the transfer window???? Is it possible to have a pre contract arrangement???

Who was the other guy talking on there, because as much of a legend Mark Dennis is, I don't think he is an oracle on all things Saints??? If it was Stewart Dennis, then it might have some legs as he is on the inside.

And as other have said can this be done outside of the transfer window???? Is it possible to have a pre contract arrangement???[/quote]

Maybe is a Gentlemans Hockey agreement ...they are never broken

Anyone hear the rest?

My mate seems to think he has a deal to join Fulham for £1.2m in January.

Maybe this is the same gossip going round?

Either way i think we all knew it was just a matter of time before Lowe cashed in on him.

Whether it is true or not both Lallana and Schneiderlin will be off in January and so will anyone else who has a market value. What a farce ! In 55 years of supporting Saints I have never seen such a depressing state of affairs. This is due to the "snouts in the trough" move to a public company and a chairman who has no regard for the club,the fans or the traditions of this once great club. The most amazing thing to me is that some people still think he is and has done a great job. God help us ! !

And as other have said can this be done outside of the transfer window???? Is it possible to have a pre contract arrangement???

that's the guy. Was only half listenning as Mark Dennis was laughing at his own jokes to Russell O, but then he asked Russell what he thought of our plight, as we have just heard etc then he did refer to Stuart Dennis who confirmed had just heard from within the club.

sorry if not completely accurate but thats my best memory of what was said.

do they have listen again online like BBC stations?

if not I will also post Osman's John Burridge story!

I know this is third hand but a friend of a friend has spoke to Lallana who said he is off to Spuds in January. He also said Surman is off to Stoke.

I think it should be taken with a huge chunk of the sodium stuff.

AITK heard the rumour ?

My mate seems to think he has a deal to join Fulham for £1.2m in January.

Maybe this is the same gossip going round?

Either way i think we all knew it was just a matter of time before Lowe cashed in on him.

Sorry Guys

Lallana has a pre nuptual agreement with the Skates. He joins them in Jan

show's all rumours can't be true! Lets hope for bidding war if he does go.

show's all rumours can't be true! Lets hope for bidding war if he does go.

Well that is very true. However i know for a fact Fulham have had scouts watching him. Supposedly so have Bolton. Now this does not mean these are the teams who have gone in for him but it would make sense. I doubt we will see any confirmation on it as others have said that will just cause trouble amongst the team and the fans. We all knew it was very likely in January we would have to sell players, we have been through it before under Lowe. It was just a question of "who" and "how much".

Well that is very true. However i know for a fact Fulham have had scouts watching him. Supposedly so have Bolton. Now this does not mean these are the teams who have gone in for him but it would make sense. I doubt we will see any confirmation on it as others have said that will just cause trouble amongst the team and the fans. We all knew it was very likely in January we would have to sell players, we have been through it before under Lowe. It was just a question of "who" and "how much".

sorry didn't mean in *****y way more grasping at straws that he is staying!

Maybe Lowe`s football chairman puppet will come on here

and quash or clarify the rumour like he did with the "Boyle signing before the

match " thingy.

Either way any player with a reasonable sale value will be off in January

and we will continue to freefall into League 1.

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

no loss IMO

Since Preston game he has come back in and we have lost both games.

Yes he is talented and still young but at times he frustrates hell out of me and because we are playing him in THE HOLE it is stopping us i feel from playing 2 up front.

If we get a good fee for him then i wouldn't be too upset to see him go.

no loss IMO

Yes he is talented and still young but at times he frustrates hell out of me and because we are playing him in THE HOLE it is stopping us i feel from playing 2 up front.

Yes I am with you on this one.

He does not seem to be able to score goals

I think deals are done way before the window opens. The window is just for official paperwork.

no loss IMO

My God!! Were you at the Wolves game? Lallana was immense, covered every blade of grass on the pitch, covering, tackling, closing down and setting up opportunities from first minute to last. He was the main reason that in the second half, we looked like we had the numerical advantage, despite being down to 10 men.

Maybe that's a problem with the manager and not the player who quite clearly has enormous talent. He is the only reason many people turn up anymore. He's the only player (and to a certain extent Surman) with any ability in the side whatsoever.