Fulham build up

Thedelldays

Need some players to step up today to get a result. Need a few big performances from Gaston/Punch/Lambert/Morgan.

Need to control the midfield and stop Berbatov getting on the ball too much. Think we've got a decent chance of getting something, but will be a bit of a slog I feel.

Just about to leave to drive to Fulham. Lets sing our hearts out today ! COYS !!!!!

Hopefully the game against Sunderland was just a bad day at the office.

We need to have the same approach as we had versus QPR.

IF Morgan plays;)..with Cork MUST GET HOLD OF THE MIDFIELD AND DICTATE THE GAME. (can see Davis starting in the middle)

If Morgan plays well... then I will say so......:p For the Morgan girlie club:rolleyes:....thought he was labouring or carrying injury second half V Sunderland.

Jay Rod up front with Lambert ..please.

COYS

3 POINTS PLEEEEEEESE:)

Hopefully the game against Sunderland was just a bad day at the office.

We need to have the same approach as we had versus QPR.

IF Morgan plays;)..with Cork MUST GET HOLD OF THE MIDFIELD AND DICTATE THE GAME. (can see Davis starting in the middle)

If Morgan plays well... then I will say so......:p For the Morgan girlie club:rolleyes:....thought he was labouring or carrying injury second half V Sunderland.

Jay Rod up front with Lambert ..please.

COYS

3 POINTS PLEEEEEEESE:)

Playing 2 up front and controlling the game are mutually exclusive mate. Will be unpopular, but for the sake of being able to get a foothold on the ball, Rodriguez HAS to play wide if both he and Lambert are going to be in the same team. Just the way things are unfortunately.

Playing 2 up front and controlling the game are mutually exclusive mate. Will be unpopular, but for the sake of being able to get a foothold on the ball, Rodriguez HAS to play wide if both he and Lambert are going to be in the same team. Just the way things are unfortunately.

Lambert played with Mayuka on Saturday, but instead of them playing as a pair,with Mayuka feeding off Lambert's knock downs, Lambert seemed to be playing in the deep position that Gaston plays in. Didn't make sense to me at the time and doesn't now. I agree with you about Jay and Rickie not playing together up front, but only because it will mean playing Gaston out of position. He has to play in his central role behind Lambert or Jay. Left midfield position should be taken by someone who can actually play left midfield. Options for me are Puncheon with Guly on the right, or Reeves. Personally, I would give the youngster a go.

Given Fulham's dire form at the moment (7 points from 30), this is one of the few away fixtures we should be thinking we can nick three points. Still need an improvement on Saturday's performance to do that mind you, but with a good response from the players we win this.

2-1 saints

NA talked about rotation before Sunderland Game.

So taking the team selection as a 4 game session where key players may only mange 3 of them.

Makes sense to drop SRL to the bench and start with JRod today and possibly Guly in the hole (unless NA thinks hcdaj on the left)

Rotates around to have Guly JRod & Lambert in the team for Stoke with possibly Gaston rested maybe even Richardson in for the game giving Shaw or Clyne a rest

and back to a full strength (ex AL) against Arsenal.

So I expect

...........Davis

Clyne Fonte Yoshida Shaw

....Davis .... Cork

Puncheon ..... Guly

.......Ramirez

........JRod

Morgan getting 30 mins off the bench for Cork, Mayuka for Puncheon a possibility

Billy Sharp must think WTF everyday

i was open minded about sharp going..but mayuka looks out of his depth and rodriguez is not being used properly and guly is just plain average

we spent months getting sharp, he scored great goals for us...looked well on form in pre season then we move him on after a few months

would not be surprised if he asked not to come back

We were playing that earlier in the season and you were complaining about it, saying we were too open?

err..no

when we were too open it was with lallana on the left, ramirez on the right with lambert and rodriguez up front and adkins still thinking of going for it like we did last season...

we have tightened up big time..but that was not by accident...

err..no

when we were too open it was with lallana on the left, ramirez on the right with lambert and rodriguez up front and adkins still thinking of going for it like we did last season...

we have tightened up big time..but that was not by accident...

That was one game against west brom in which we played with that line up.