Fantasy Premier Leagues are open for registration

NY Saint

Although I've been about as much use as Vegard Forren last few seasons, the Fantasy Premier League is back open for registration. I've forgotten whose run the past few years, thanks for the work, care to do the same again this season?

Jimmy D EDIT - Leagues Added to OP:

[table]

[tr]

[td]Fantasy Premier League[/td]

[td]Name: SaintsWeb Forum[/td]

[td]Code: 34560-10644[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td]Name: Southampton FC official fans' league[/td]

[td]Code: 863071-208048[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sun Dream Team[/td]

[td]League Pin: 8021940[/td]

[td]Password: hcdajfu[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sky Sports Fantasy Football[/td]

[td]League: SaintsWeb Forum[/td]

[td]Code: 8035616[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

More will be added as details are posted below.

Edited by Jimmy_D
Adding details to OP.

Saints in STRIPES entered! Good luck to all, although normally get bored of checking/changing team a few weeks in and this year i'm going travelling for most of the season so may be even harder to keep on top of so lets hope my team stays in form and injury free. One can dream!

Gone with:

Cech

Ivanovic - Coleman - Evra

Morrison - Coutinho - Hazard - Noble

Bony - RVP - Van Wolf

Subs - K.Davis, Yacob, Faye and Gabbidon.

RVP is so expensive so have had to take a bit of a hit on the midfield.

Do you have sky sports? I do and I would create a league but most people are interested by the Official one. :(

I do yeah, the Sky Sports one is decent as it allows you to chop and change due to form etc which is always a gamble, Ill definately play it anyway !

Mods, can you change the OP to include joining codes for allleagues ?

Hi guys, hope mod'd dont mind me posting this but if you fancy joining a fantasy football league with prizes, free to enter and free to play the Power Mortgages Ltd, a Southampton based mortgage brokers are hosting a league. Invites to our clients will be sent out next week so there are only a few people so far (mainly staff) but anyone is welcome to join if they wish.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Code to join this league: 360447-93154

Prizes!!

Every week, the person with the most game points for that week will win £10 in gift vouchers

Every month, the person leading the league will win £20 in gift vouchers

The eventual winner of the league will win £100 of gift vouchers

T&C's

Power Mortgages Limited Decision is final in every instance.

In order to make this a viable proposition with the time it will take to administer the league, we need there to be enough participants. The prizes will only be available if there is a minimum of 20 participants in the league exclusing Power Mortgages Limited employees

In the event of there being a draw in points for the weekly or monthly prize, the players with the most points will go head to head in the following week/month and whoever scores higher in that following week/month will win the prize for the previous month (think top trumps where you draw the next card if two cards with the same value are played against each other!)

In the event of a tie for the league at the end of the season, the winner will be the person with the most points in the final game week. If that is tied too it will go to the previous game week and so on.

Participants are entitled to submit one team per person each - no multiple entries

Winners will be paid in Post Office 'One 4 All' gift vouchers which will be sent within a week of winning. There are no cash alternatives.

Polite request though, please keep teams names non offensive! :)

Be good if some of you want to join though to see who the best arm chair manager is amongst us!

Wanyama could end up being a waste of money for Fantasy. I see they've changed the bonus point system to reward players who don't score/assist etc, so that might change things but ordinarily a player like that won't do too well for you. He might score a goal or two but not regularly.

My team's called Noel Edmonds, by the way.

I'm having a cracking week so far - 39 points yesterday and effectively ten left to play since it's a double gameweek for Chelsea and Villa. May live to regret setting Hazard as my captain over Benteke, didn't think about rotation...but let's see.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Fantasy Premier League[/TD]

[TD]Name: SaintsWeb Forum[/TD]

[TD]Code: 34560-10644[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Name: Southampton FC official fans' league[/TD]

[TD]Code: 863071-208048[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/transfers/

Osvaldo has been added. He costs 8.0 million.

This is the same price as Adebayor (Spurs), Lukaku (Chelsea) & Bony (Swansea).

Ricky Lambert is currently 7.5 million.

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/transfers/

Osvaldo has been added. He costs 8.0 million.

This is the same price as Adebayor (Spurs), Lukaku (Chelsea) & Bony (Swansea).

Ricky Lambert is currently 7.5 million.

yeah same here, made him captain as well as I have faithful he will score.

FAO 'Saintsdan' please get in touch (see the thread 'Weekly winners' in the forum in the Power Mortgages League on the Fantasy Football website) you have won game week 1 of the Power Mortgages Fantasy Football League and win yourself £10 in gift vouchers, congrats.

I don't want to post his personal name on here for privacy issues but if anyone knows the owner of the team Saintdan (who I am guessing is also in the TSW league) please can they point him in my direction as I am only a meagre registered user so cannot PM (and his user name on here may also not be Saintdan as that is simply his FF team name).

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly & Monthly winners of the Power Mortgages Ltd Fantasy Football

FAO 'Aza's Rejects' congratulations you have won the 1st monthly prize and grab yourself £20 in gift vouchers. Please get in contact to claim this prize. If you go to 'forum' in the Power Mortgages fantasy football league you will see how to get in contact with me.

FAO 'The Orange Peels' please get in touch (see the thread 'Weekly winners' in the forum in the Power Mortgages League on the Fantasy Football website) you have won game week 3 of the Power Mortgages Fantasy Football League and win yourself £10 in gift vouchers, congrats.

FAO 'Saintsdan' you are still outstanding your £10 gift voucher from gameweek 1 as I have no contact details for you, please get in touch.

I don't want to post personal names on here for privacy issues but if anyone knows the owners of the teams 'Aza's Rejects', 'The Orange Peels' and 'Saints dan' (who I am guessing are all in the TSW league) please can they point them in my direction as I am only a meagre registered user so cannot PM (and their user names on here may also not be same as they are simply their FF team names).

The league is still open for people to join if they so wish, code is 360447-93154. Doesnt matter that you would be coming in late as there are weekly prizes to be won depending upon your game week score which bears no relevance to your league position (The Orange Peels are actually 8th in the league but won this week on most points scored)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Congratulations to 'Interferons' who won the 6th game week in the Power Mortgages League. Please get in touch as per the instruction on the forum in the Power Mortgages League and we will send you your £10 gift vouchers!

Still waiting for 'Interferons' to get in touch for winning game week 6. If you are the owner of this team (or know who is the owner - real name shows on the Fantasy Football league table) please get in touch via instructions in the Forum section of the Power Mortgages Ltd Fantasy Football League.

Week 8 was won by 'Hooiveld (og)', again, please get in touch for your gift vouchers.

Game week 10 of the Power Mortgages League was won by 'Adam Lallahmas' who is also in the SaintsWeb forum league. Please get in touch as per the instructions in the forum of the Power Mortgages League on the Fantasy Football website and drop me an email with your address. I will then send you out the £10 gift vouchers you have won!

For anyone else who is already registered in the league (and people can still join if they wish, there are prizes every week) please can you drop me an email with your contact details (go on the Fantasy Football website and into the forum in the Power Mortgages League to find my email address). This way if you win I wont need to chase people up on here, I can simply send an email to you notifying you of your win!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Game week 11 of the Power Mortgages League was won by 'Barnacles' who is also in the SaintsWeb forum league. Please get in touch as per the instructions in the forum of the Power Mortgages League on the Fantasy Football website and drop me an email with your address. I will then send you out the £10 gift vouchers you have won!

Couple of other winners also yet to claim their prizes:

Interferons - won in game week 6

Saintdan - won in game week 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump this again guys but there are a few people who are in the 'Saints Forum' Fantasy Football league who are also in the Power Mortgages League who have won gift vouchers along the line but haven't given me their contact details.

Please, if you are also in the Power Mortgages League can you go onto the forum section of the league and check if you have won, please then contact me (my email address is in any posts on that forum) with your name and address and I will send out any gift vouchers you are owed or store your name/address for if and when you do when so I can send them out automatically.

Still not too late for people to join (league code in posts above), we give away £10 weekly prize for the highest score of the week so you can literally join in the last week and still stand a chance of winning! No cost to enter either!

Game week 24 was won by 'Saints and Winners' - please could the owner of this team contact me as per the instructions on the forum of the Power Mortgages League.

Guys, a lot of you who are in the Saints Forum league have joined the Power Mortgages and there are about 5 or 6 of you who have won gift vouchers but haven't given us your contact details so I haven't been able to send them out to you. Please, if you are in the league, go to the forum in the league (on the fantasy football site click the 'league' tab then select the Power Mortgages league, in this league at the top there is the 'forum' tab, click on that and check the 'weekly winners' and 'monthly winners' threads.

You could have £10 or £20 in gift vouchers waiting for you!

Even if you haven't won, please email me your team name and contact details so I can send gift vouchers out straight away when you have won... it's becoming a bit of a pain trying to chase people who haven't given their contact details, you're losing out on free gift vouchers!

Thanks!

• 6 years later...