West Brom Away Ticket Details

Saint-Armstrong

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-news-west-brom-away-945391.aspx

Tickets for the opening fixture of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Wednesday 31st July.

Football finally returns when Saints travel to the Hawthorns on Saturday 17th August for a 3pm kick-off at the start of the new campaign.

The highly anticipated opening fixture of the season against the Baggies is one that is sure to be a popular occasion as Mauricio Pochettino’s men look to make a flying start to 2013/14.

Ticket sales for the game, sees current Season Ticket Holders who also made trips away last season rewarded with priority booking on this fixture.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order:

Wed 31st July – Current Season Ticket Holders who purchased at least 6 Away Premier League games from the 12/13 season

Fri 2nd August – Current Season Ticket Holders who purchased at least 4 Away Premier League games from the 12/13 season

Mon 5th August - Current Season Ticket Holders who purchased at least 2 Away Premier League games from the 12/13 season

Wed 7th August – Any current Season Ticket Holder

Fri 9th August – General Sale

All sales dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.

Tickets will be priced as follows:

Adults - £25

Over 60s - £20

Students/Under 21s - £15

Juniors - £10

We will also receive an allocation of Wheelchair tickets, and a number of Ambulant Disabled tickets, priced at £10 each, with the carer admitted Free of Charge.

Please also note that for any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

There will be a total of 15 Loyalty Points awarded to supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture, which may be used to gain ticket priority on future ticket sales.

The customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale in order for Loyalty Points to be awarded.

Points cannot be awarded to individual customer numbers retrospectively.

Tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions.

Tickets can be purchased online or by visiting the Ticket Office in person between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or on Saturdays between 9:30am-4pm.

So they are still carrying on with the loyalty points nonsense, even though they never actually applied them last season and there was no way of checking how many points you had credited to your account.

Actually they did use it to a certain extent, but really just limited to how many away games you had been to and not points.

Don't actually think it is fair to carry on from last season's away purchases. This means anyone who couldn't get to many aways last season, but wants to this season, will find it difficult to get away tiks this season.

Don't actually think it is fair to carry on from last season's away purchases. This means anyone who couldn't get to many aways last season, but wants to this season, will find it difficult to get away tiks this season.

The alternative being that people who travelled far and wide, and invested time and money into their trips, will find it similarly difficult. Someone's got to lose out.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to get one. £15 student price is great.

George it never mattered which way the club decided to do the away allocation there would always be people that were not happy. from my own point of view being one of those that managed to go to most away games last season i would of been a bit miffed if we all started with a clean sheet this season and then i would of had to compete with all this seasond JCL`s. i was just fortunate that i was able to go to so many last season perhaps more people like yourself should of made more effort if possible.

So they are still carrying on with the loyalty points nonsense, even though they never actually applied them last season and there was no way of checking how many points you had credited to your account.

I just spoke to a women in the ticket office, I was questioning that none of my away games were showing on my transaction history. She said that they had a record their end, not convinced I asked her which games I had been to and she said 8 (which was correct). She assured me that their system was robust it was just that we couldn't see it our end. I wasn't convinced, but I guess I'll see on wedsnesday.

The alternative being that people who travelled far and wide, and invested time and money into their trips, will find it similarly difficult. Someone's got to lose out.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to get one. £15 student price is great.

I should be ok to get one too. Just think they should start afresh each season. I wonder how they will do the next away game allocation. I'm assuming it is only this game they will look at last season's aways, the next game they will just look at who bought for the West Brom game.

George it never mattered which way the club decided to do the away allocation there would always be people that were not happy. from my own point of view being one of those that managed to go to most away games last season i would of been a bit miffed if we all started with a clean sheet this season and then i would of had to compete with all this seasond JCL`s. i was just fortunate that i was able to go to so many last season perhaps more people like yourself should of made more effort if possible.

I will not have a problem getting a ticket for this one, just thought it was unfair on others that was all and each season should start afresh. I thought this always used to be the case.

Actually they did use it to a certain extent, but really just limited to how many away games you had been to and not points.

They weren't using "loyalty points" at all though, they were using "games attended" - the whole point of the loyalty system was to make the less attractive matches worth more points, that is still being ignored.

The idea that someone who'd been to Sunderland, Wigan and Everton away would get priority over someone who'd been to Man C, Man U and Liverpool was the point of the system, it is being completely ignored.

I am amused that I get priority for this match based on last season, but last season my previous games meant nothing. Utterly ridiculous.

They have to base it on last year. It would be chaos for the Ticket Office if there were no phased sales.

No one needs to worry though, if we do get 3k anyone who really wants one will get one.

Like it was chaos for Man City away last season ? Lucky for them that was on tv. I only went to that one to get an Arsenal ticket, and by doing that I basically got priority all season. I wouldn't say it was exactly "fair" but I got top priority for every match and I only went to about half the aways. This season it's going to be far fewer, for all kinds of bizarre reasons.

Reckon this will make general sale?

I would think so.

If it does I can't see it being many.

This is one of my fav away days since first going in the 70s and usually take good numbers. Always liked the stadium, looks bigger than it is, just a smaller main stand. 2 good 'ends', they were crackers back in the day when they were terracing and can be a very good atmosphere, particularly back then.

Good pubs, decent grub around the ground and a good one to get to.

Reckon we'll shift the full allocation with little bother.

with the novelty of being back in the prem last season wearing off it may be easier to get tickets for some games away this season

the problem as sour mash says is we don't know what allocation sfc take as any tickets we don't shift the club are liable for

so the allocation may be 2800 but saints may only take 2000

first away day, id be surprised if it went to general but you never know

coys

Is it only me who disagrees with the priority process for this game. I'm all for rewarding loyalty but this one rewards individuals.

What if you want to sit together but went to a different amount of games this season.

I'm going with 4 other lads and non of us can sit together for it now as we'll be getting tickets a different times.

Is it only me who disagrees with the priority process for this game. I'm all for rewarding loyalty but this one rewards individuals.

What if you want to sit together but went to a different amount of games this season.

I'm going with 4 other lads and non of us can sit together for it now as we'll be getting tickets a different times.

What other process would you suggest? It's not going to sell out on the first couple of days anyway, so just wait if it matters so much.

What other process would you suggest? It's not going to sell out on the first couple of days anyway, so just wait if it matters so much.

Keep it simple... reset every year. Priority to ST holders, first come first served.

Nobody has any idea when it will sell out, especially as this is the first game of the season so demand is likely to be higher than average.

Do you usually go on your own? Sounds like it.

Keep it simple... reset every year. Priority to ST holders, first come first served.

Nobody has any idea when it will sell out, especially as this is the first game of the season so demand is likely to be higher than average.

Do you usually go on your own? Sounds like it.

No, don't go to football on my own, but have the savvy to work out how to get tickets and stand with my mates, appears you don't unfortunately.

The idea that someone who has been to zero away games last season should have the same priority for this match as someone that went to loads of aways last season is quite a silly one really isn't it, being based purely on what would suit you and your personal circumstances.

Didn't charge me one, though it took two attempts to get the transaction to go through.

I've tried three times now and getting the message.....

Refund Successful

One or more of the users purchasing tickets have exceeded their ticket limit for an event

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Keeps taking me all the way through and then saying I have exceeded my allocation

Kept doing that for me, tried about 6 times before it finally worked, so keep going. I also tried to pay on my debit card and it wouldn't let me. I know there's money in there cause it's payday. Worked with Credit card, so if you're using debit may be worth trying credit.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Keeps taking me all the way through and then saying I have exceeded my allocation

I got that message as well, went and suck another set of tickets into the basket and deleted the first followed by trying both the payment options and it seemed to accept that I wanted tickets after pressing all the options (felt a bit like foreplay).