West Brom Away Ticket Details

Saint-Armstrong

Worryingly, my credit card seems to be £325 down after a lot of attempts at buying 5 tickets in various combinations of customer numbers... may be worth checking this if you were getting the "refund successful" message...

...oh dear. Nothing's out of mine yet but I'll take a look later.

It's cleaned me out and I need to change f*cking money up today because we're flying out for Celta Vigo tomorrow! F*cking c*nts ticket office!

if anything, it shows how much of a super fan you are.

you can hold your head up high

It's cleaned me out and I need to change f*cking money up today because we're flying out for Celta Vigo tomorrow! F*cking c*nts ticket office!

:lol:

Saw rumours (on the ever-reliable Facebook) that we only had an initial allocation of 1700, which seems ridiculous given that it's not that far away and tickets are only £25.

Saw rumours (on the ever-reliable Facebook) that we only had an initial allocation of 1700, which seems ridiculous given that it's not that far away and tickets are only £25.

Hopefully if only 'initial allocation' we will get more then. I can't buy until Monday, hope the tickets don't sell out before then. That is, of course, if they have my purchase history for last season, which I'm not confident of!

Hopefully if only 'initial allocation' we will get more then. I can't buy until Monday, hope the tickets don't sell out before then. That is, of course, if they have my purchase history for last season, which I'm not confident of!
If done properly, it should always be an "initial allocation" of a smaller amount, see how they sell in the first day or two and then the club has the opportunity to make a decision on the remainder. It's never clear how the clubs agree the process behind the scenes though.

Maybe they are basing it on last seasons first game - Obviously not comparable on distance, cost or day.

No, don't go to football on my own, but have the savvy to work out how to get tickets and stand with my mates, appears you don't unfortunately.

The idea that someone who has been to zero away games last season should have the same priority for this match as someone that went to loads of aways last season is quite a silly one really isn't it, being based purely on what would suit you and your personal circumstances.

Appears I do... I have a contact in the ticket office. I can get tickets even when sold out :)

I prefer to do it properly though and use that as a last resort.

Your 'savvy' way risks missing out if demand is high.

Appears I do... I have a contact in the ticket office. I can get tickets even when sold out :)

I prefer to do it properly though and use that as a last resort.

Your 'savvy' way risks missing out if demand is high.

Of course you do, that's why you're panicking about the selling policy not bein completely in-line with what would suit you and your mates.

TBF, I know him and he can get tickets through someone at the TO - not that it's right!
It doesn't surprise me, as his attitude appears to be that he and his mates should have priority over those that have attended away games more regularly.

We have plenty left to sell according to a bloke at the ticket office today. I asked if we'd taken the full 3000 allocation and he said "it's something like that."

In a weeks time they'll be a number of wristslitters on here claiming "our support is sh*t" we will then go on and sell-out and it will all go quiet until the next away when the scenario will be repeated. Saints fans traditionally leave it late.

We have plenty left to sell according to a bloke at the ticket office today. I asked if we'd taken the full 3000 allocation and he said "it's something like that."

Glad to hear that, I'm after 4 at general sale, if it gets to that stage. Don't all go crazy folks....there are 18 more aways to go... ;)

Am I correct in saying you can't book by phone for these tickets?

Doesn't seem like it I rang up earlier to check my away purchases from last year were registered and there wasn't an option to book the tiks over the phone.

Oh there are plenty of tiks left for this one as well according to the guy at tik office.

Not having looked at the buying regime and relying on a mate who normally gets away tickets for us as I was passing SMS I said that I would go and pick them up. Went through all the palaver then got told you can't have your tickets as you didn't do 4 away games last year: oops :blush:

"I can still sell you your friend Simons ticket, but not you or your wife's" " would you like me to put that through for you, and you can come back on Monday for the other 2". I thought this was a strange comment in that it was obvious we wanted to be sat together simply by me asking for 3 tickets at the beginning. It was almost like a smirking "your mates ok but tough on you".

i should have played my Joker and shown him my Llagostera v Saints ticket that is still in my wallet to double our tally as reward for making the effort to see Saints in Spain!! :D

Now sold out according to the OS. does anyone know if there are any plans to apply for more. and what happened to the "everyone that wants one will get one" brigade

yeh, i tried first thing and got sold out, but then tried half an hour later and they were back on sale again so brought some. madness!

we only took 2,200 of the 3,000 according to hants police,hth

I hope the club isn't stupid enough to not take the full allocation!!

First game of the season, not that far away, cheap tickets, and a game which was on a Monday night last season...madness if we've not got overflow for this IMO.

2,500 according to a post on the 'Saints Away Supporters' forum, which, as Granty suggests on there, is likely to be the full allocation as the capacity at the Hawthorns is only a shade over 26k. As they are allowed to take segregated seats out of the visitors allocation then 2,500 is about right.

Let the pleading for tickets begin.

Well I'm OK then going by that they've sold out as my older brother kindly managed to get me &

my mate 1 who I go with as well as who I have a ST with as well and now the next step is to book

the Trains to & from the game as I see that tickets are going for £6 from Euston to New Street for

a return I think-(?!) but will look into it though tbh as I was thinking of going from Soton Parkway

to New Street instead of London but we'l see....!!!

Where will people be Pre-match drinking before the game & I take it we'l be in Red & White then

as well just so I know what kit to wear to it?

Thanks!

Bring It On!!! :D

COYR & Saints Till I Die!!! :D