Victor Moses

S-Clarke

With all due respect Bob40 (I hate it when sentences start with all due respect but it seems appropriate here...) you seem to know the square root of jack shet about the FFP, as does Gold.

Anyway, back to Moses - interesting player, would have him on his Wigan form. Not sure he really got a run in the Chelsea side. Would take him on loan if the chance came.

....... Like being savaged by a dead sheep.....

So you know more about football finances than West Hams David Gold ? I would suggest you get back to your day job of teaching Stephen Hawking the finer points of astro physics..... You delusional feckwit.

So you know more about football finances than West Hams David Gold ? I would suggest you get back to your day job of teaching Stephen Hawking the finer points of astro physics..... You delusional feckwit.

FFP is actually very straight forward, for most people. Gold's quotes on us clearly shows he has not grasped the concept of FFP.

Is that the same BS mate who said we would be imminently announcing the joint signings of Damaio and Banega and SSN was about to do an exclusive.

You've definitely got form....

This golden post.........

To be fair I remember the posts and didn't he say that he thought his mate might be winding him up, he then said a few posts later that his mate had confirmed it was a wind up.

Thank you Millbrook, glad someone remembered I did in fact say I think it was BS but wanted someone to check SSN as I didn't have access to a TV!

And no Shurlock, it is not the same mate.

I don't have 'form'. 'Form' is reserved for those posters (like Glasgow) claiming to be ITK, starting whole new threads for their BS or claiming things will definitely happen. I asked a question about something I thought was BS and was asking someone to confirm this, bit different!

I suggest you re-read posts before making comments like that...

David Gold knows absolutely nothing at all about our finances. Nothing.

I suppose seeing as you are so itk that you have proof that David gold knows all about our finances?

Dont get sucked in Hypo.....

I think Gold has an understanding of football finances, probably a very good one but he isnt going to know the ins and outs at St Marys. Probably has an idea.

I think his small jealous rant on SSN says more about his then ours, obviously he knows he is on the buffer as far as the 52m wage limit is concerned, but then he has 4 or 5 players arguably around the 70k or more mark, I honestly cant see us near that level of spend yet. So I imagine he is just summising that we are in a similar position (similar size clubsish) when in reality I think we still have room to maneuver.

Dont get sucked in Hypo.....

I think Gold has an understanding of football finances, probably a very good one but he isnt going to know the ins and outs at St Marys. Probably has an idea.

I think his small jealous rant on SSN says more about his then ours, obviously he knows he is on the buffer as far as the 52m wage limit is concerned, but then he has 4 or 5 players arguably around the 70k or more mark, I honestly cant see us near that level of spend yet. So I imagine he is just summising that we are in a similar position (similar size clubsish) when in reality I think we still have room to maneuver.

Thats exactly what I would have said had I been bothered to write it all down. Good post.

I suppose seeing as you are so itk that you have proof that David gold knows all about our finances?

David Gold is chairman of West Ham United Football Club and Gold Group International incorporating Ann Summers, Gold Aviation, Knickerbox, Greenwich House Properties and York Place.

David Gold is now one of Britain’s most successful businessmen. To say he knows nothing about finance is ri·dic·u·lous

David Gold is chairman of West Ham United Football Club and Gold Group International incorporating Ann Summers, Gold Aviation, Knickerbox, Greenwich House Properties and York Place.

David Gold is now one of Britain’s most successful businessmen. To say he knows nothing about finance is ri·dic·u·lous

He did say Our Financesnot finances in general

I believe he said Gold knows nothing about OUR finances.

Obviously he has an idea but that's it.

Anyway isn't this thread about Victor Moses??

Thank goodness I didn't say that then.

David Gold knows absolutely nothing at all about our finances. Nothing.

:lol:

Can you read Glasgow_Saint? hypochondriac said David Gold knows nothing about Southampton's finances, not that he knows nothing about finance. Two very different things.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Does he not have access to Companies house MLG?

Does companies house currently show Southampton's wage bill for 2013/14? No it doesn't, and that is what David Gold talked about on Sky Sports News... the Southampton wage bill for 2013/14. He doesn't even have access to the wage bill for 2012/13! So he has little idea how close to the £52m Southampton are as there is little in the way of data for Saints wage bill in the Premier League.

Does companies house currently show Southampton's wage bill for 2013/14? No, and that is what David Gold talked about on Sky Sports News... the Southampton wage bill for 2013/14. He doesn't even have access to the wage bill for 2012/13! So he has little idea how close to the £52m Southampton are as there is little in the way of data for Saints wage bill in the Premier League.

Can you not read Glasgow_Saint? hypochondriac said David Gold knows nothing about Southampton's finances, not that he knows nothing about finance. Two very different things.

Can you not read MLG? Saying he knows nothing about Southampton's finances and saying he doesn't know our exact wage bill for this year are two very different things.

I seem to remember you claiming to know a lot about Pompeys finances before.

Can you not read MLG? Saying he knows nothing about Southampton's finances and saying he doesn't know our exact wage bill for this year are two very different things.

Knowing Southampton's accounts from 2011/12 in the Championship is very different to talking about the wage bill in 2013/14 in the Premier League. I think Saints have more room for manoeuvre in the £52m than West Ham do, even more so if Saints shift Hammond, Sharp, Tadanari Lee, Martin Barnard and Forte.

So does David Gold know nothing about Southampton's finances or not?

I doubt he has bothered looking in detail at the 2011/12 Southampton Championship accounts (not that they are particularly relevant to 2013/14) and the 2012/13 Premier League accounts aren't available, so as it came over on the SSN interview he is merely guessing.

I doubt he has bothered looking in detail at the 2011/12 Southampton Championship accounts (not that they are particularly relevant to 2013/14) and the 2012/13 Premier League accounts aren't available, so as it came over on the SSN interview he is merely guessing.

So not in detail but he has looked? So he does know something then? Therefore your 'can't you read' was a bit out of order? Poor old Glasgow. Don't you ever think of his feeling MLG?

This thread is fun. So far we have ascertained:

- David Gold has made big assumptions about our wages and knows little about our current finances.

- Glasgow Saint can't read.

- Torres can read.

- Moses is either coming or not coming.

- Unbelievable Jeff is a bit obsessed with Glasgow Saint

- Unbelievable Jeff used to post as dibden purlieu saint

fixed it for you :)

would you loan one of your players to one of your biggest rivals???

If Moses goes to Liverpool surely it will be a transfer not a loan?

Are Liverpool really one of Chelsea's rivals?! They probably see it more that he could do a job against everyone else they play, then can't play against them