Parking back to 30 minutes FOC for the ticket office and shop

Turkish

Seems quite a few things have changed....

Ex-saints welcome at st Marys, old/unused players allowed to leave, parking charges dropped. Maybe KL wasn't happy with the way things were done by NC and wants the fans to be happier?!

That's what's called customer service something that idiot cortese never understood.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thats lovely as I can park my Micra for free whilst I buy a Saints shirt made in Indonesia, now where are these positive signings to move us forward?

I heard we missed out on a few because they had to pay to park while they signed their contract and due to only being paid after signing the contract they couldn't afford the parking...

Well that's a start. Although I have always managed to find parking within a 100 yards or so of the stadium when I have been to buy tickets, I could see how it might niggle others. If somebody was buying merchandise in the shop, then the parking ticket should be validated/refunded, as it is in many other retail places. Now it remains to look at the wider picture and fill the corporate boxes and price tickets for Cup matches at a level which will fill the stadium, at the same time encouraging parents to bring their kids, so that we get the next generation of fans hooked.

It's an hour for free now. The9 will be overjoyed.

Round of applause for Kat.

Too late for all that nonsense, I'm now out of the habit of wasting hours staring at Saints kit hanging up, they'll never get my custom back.

Oh and Fwiw a mate went 16 minutes without getting charged over a week ago...